Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
The evolution of telehealth and the potential for sustainability
The surge in use of telehealth services seen during the pandemic has slowed, but telehealth remains a key modality amid policy changes that will help set the course for the future of virtual care. “There’s no alternative,” said Kyle Zebley, senior vice president for public policy with the American Telemedicine Association (ATA) and executive director…
UCHealth standardizes procedures and technology to enhance systemwide care
UCHealth has achieved rapid integration among acquired facilities by establishing a uniform IT platform while allowing for flexibility.
How a health system prepared to comply with CMS’s new price transparency rule
The efforts of one health system to meet state and federal price transparency regulations shows the benefit of integrating transparency efforts into a broader organizational strategy.
Texas Oncology streamlines operations to achieve success in Medicare value-based payment model
The experience of Texas Oncology in CMS’s Oncology Care Model shows how provider organizations can use change management processes to lay the foundation for success in new care delivery models.
Wireless infant sensors present an opportunity for ROI in innovation
The process of vetting new technology for infants in the NICU shows the rigorous standards for implementing technology in healthcare.
Avera Health facilitates dialogue to strengthen care delivery across the organization
Avera Health has managed to seamlessly integrate clinical and operational processes across its system by focusing on collaboration and enhanced communication.
Q&A: Do Price Transparency Regulations Improve the Patient Experience?
Two healthcare finance leaders explain why their organizations are placing more emphasis on patient education and customer service than on new regulations surrounding charge transparency.
Operationalizing Predictive Analytics to Guide Healthcare Business Decisions
Providers and health plans are turning to predictive analytics as a tool for identifying actionable insights that can be used to control costs and improve outcomes.
How to Optimize Enterprise Risk Management Strategy in Health Care
Engaging staff, assessing risk, and employing rapid-response plans, healthcare organizations are cross-functionally implementing enterprise risk management strategies to enhance the value of their services.
Newer Health Plan Products Align With Value-Based Care
With the clout to steer the healthcare industry away from a volume-based approach, health plans are implementing innovative payment models.