Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Comprehensive Compliance-Focused Processes for Physician Arrangements
Karin Chernoff Kaplan reviews the basics—and the importance—of establishing consistent processes for setting up and managing physician compensation agreements and thresholds that avoid regulatory problems.
Bundled Episode “No-Go” Zone
Providers that are considering participating in bundled payment arrangements should first perform a preliminary review of factors that can have a bearing on their readiness for such arrangements.
Healthcare Delivery Disruption: Four Practical, Strategic Approaches
Craig Allan Ahrens and David Fairchild discuss the opportunities healthcare organizations have to employ disruption strategies.
Every Dollar Counts: Revisiting Pre-Bill Review to Recover Revenue
Michael Baney and Jeff McQuillan suggest pre-bill reviews as a proactive strategy to improve revenue cycle performance.
How to Improve Up-Front Collections at a Surgery Center: One Health System’s Success Story
A Virginia medical center found that patients who are provided with accurate cost estimates are more likely to pay up front for their procedures.
Incremental Healthcare Reform: A Focus on Cost
Olakunle Olaniyan discusses the opportunity to lower the cost of care and help people stay insured.
CMS Bundles: Why Leave Millions on the Table?
Health systems will soon learn how successful their participation in the mandatory Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement program has been.
Success is About Scaling the Wall in Front of You
Christina Caraballo, senior healthcare strategist for Get Real Health, shares how the sport of parkour has helped her scale walls of opposition in her personal and professional life to help her reach new heights.
Next-Generation Investments for Today’s Healthcare CFO
Two trends that anticipate the future of U.S. health care involve the emergence of hospital command centers and super-partnerships between providers and technology vendors.
Four Strategies to Maximize Adult Immunization Quality and Financial Benefits
Jill Powelson describes how healthcare organizations can maximize revenue opportunities for immunizations.