Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Bundled Episode “No-Go” Zone
Providers that are considering participating in bundled payment arrangements should first perform a preliminary review of factors that can have a bearing on their readiness for such arrangements.
Clinician or Non-Clinician: Stakeholders Weigh in on the Best Fits for the C-Suite
Although clinical leaders often make for effective C-suite members, industry experts say healthcare organizations should prioritize leadership qualities over a specific type of background.
Company Values and Culture Drive Success
Robert Wallace, executive vice president of marketing at Tallwave Capital, says values are essential to a business's success, and those in the organization must truly live them to have a company-wide effect.
Demand for Healthcare Workers Continues to Grow, but Skills Gaps Remain
Jeffrey Helton, a lecturer at the Milken Institute of Public Health and The George Washington University, says sought-after skills include data analysis and the ability to connect those data to real solutions.
Authenticity is the Key to a Powerful Presence in the Workplace
Personal style can play a big role in how you are perceived in the workplace. Shelley Prevost, CEO and cofounder for Torch, says individuality is important,but it's also important to convey professionalism with your physical appearance
Diversity and Inclusion Programs Enable High-Quality Health Care
Are current organizational efforts to close diversity and inclusion gaps in health care enough? These gaps affect not only healthcare providers, but the patients they serve, says Adewale Soluade, assistant vice president of corporate inclusion and diversity manager at Commerce Bank.
CHRISTUS Health Pioneers Safety Experience Triad
Debi Pasley of CHRISTUS Health describes how the health system brought together three quality-improvement initiatives in one cohesive program. Results have exceeded expectations.
Four Strategies to Maximize Adult Immunization Quality and Financial Benefits
Jill Powelson describes how healthcare organizations can maximize revenue opportunities for immunizations.
Ascension Health President and COO Makes Career Out of Coordinating Care With Efficiency
For Patricia Maryland, DrPH, president of healthcare operations and COO for Ascension Health, efficiency in caregiving was an early necessity that turned into a lifelong career path. Her story illustrates how to live your personal brand.
First Female CEO to Lead a Venture-Capital-Backed Startup to IPO Shares Secret of her Success
Fifteen years ago, at age 40, Therese Tucker founded the accounting software company Blackline. Despite a rough and winding road to success, she didn't give up her dream, using grit and an entrepreneurial spirit to fuel her journey.