Leadership Training Conference
We’re excited to see you LIVE in Orlando April 21-23. Before we do though, here is some helpful information about our in-person experience:
- Event App/SpotMe: The SpotMe app will be your one-stop shop for all event information and materials. You will receive an email from SpotMe next week and that email will contain the information you need to access the event app. We strongly encourage you to download the app prior to coming onsite to avoid any technical difficulties.
- Registration: You will need to check yourself in at the registration desk prior to joining any sessions. This is where you will pick up your name badge and conference materials.
- Sessions: There are three pre-conference sessions on Sunday afternoon. The first will be on Chapter Operations that will be a great overview for new leaders or those wanting a refresh, while the second will be on Leadership Skills that is open to all. Third is a Data and Insight Member Value with Todd Nelson moderating. General sessions and breakout sessions begin on Monday morning and continue through noon on Tuesday. There is time set aside for Chapter Planning afterwards but your chapter must make those arrangements ahead of time.
- Meals: Provided meals during the conference include breakfast and lunch on Monday, April 22 and breakfast on Tuesday, April 23. There will also be beverages and light apps for networking on Sunday, April 21.
- 2 mile Fun Run/Walk: On Monday, April 22 there will be an organized walk/run from 6:15-7am. It will not be timed, just an opportunity to have some fun with your fellow HFMA members!
- Book Club Discussion: Using the book given away last LTC, Start With Why, there will be an open general discussion on Monday, April 22 from 4-5pm.
- Parking and Transportation:
- The address for the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel | Walt Disney World Resort is: 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.
- To learn more about parking options, click here.
- Dress Code: Florida at the end of April can mean warm weather and we want you to be comfortable! The dress code will be casual but like any conference venue, meeting rooms can get chilly so it’s best to bring along a jacket or sweater just in case.
- What to Bring:
- Although laptops are not required, many find it helpful to have them since materials will be only made available electronically through SpotMe. Please note, there will not be charging stations at the tables but there will be some at the back of the rooms.
- Water bubblers will be available so if you’d like to use your own water bottle rather than the plastic cups, you can bring that with you.
- Professional Headshots: When you registered for LTC there was an opportunity to sign up for a time to get your professional headshot taken. If you signed up for a time, please be sure to show up for them on Sunday, April 21- times are between 2-4:30pm. Incoming Presidents and Regional Executives should plan to have a professional headshot taken (or provide one to HFMA, you may have done this during LTC registration) as this will be used in an upcoming hfm magazine.
- Conference WiFi Network: TBD
- Get Social: We want to hear from you! Throughout LTC, please take pictures and tag #HFMALTC
Disney World Resort Swan Hotel
200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Weekly LTC Registration Report – Updated Monday each week (beginning in January)
Leadership Training Conference 2025