5 ways to use new processes and technology to improve utilization review.
Download the report
Have an account? Sign in here
Don't have an account? Sign up here
• Have 25 or fewer acute care inpatient beds.
• Be located more than 35 miles from another hospital (exceptions may apply).
• Maintain an annual average length of stay of 96 hours or less for acute care patients.
• Provide 24/7 emergency care services.
• Meet all requirements of e-CFR Title 42 – Chapter IV – Subchapter G – Part 485 – Subpart F.