Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Medically Tailored Meals More Than Pay for Themselves
Lori Wiviott Tishler, MD, describes the Commonwealth Care Alliance’s approach to partnering with community-based organizations to provide medically tailored meals to members in need.
Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule: 3 Must-Do Steps for Physicians
The Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for 2019 includes a variety of new policies—and revenue opportunities for providers if they take a few key steps in relation to areas such as payment rates, documentation requirements, and new services.
When Every Minute Counts: Helping Hospitals Address the Opioid Epidemic
Garth Graham, MD, describes the Aetna Foundation’s efforts to fund opioid treatment programs that are tailored to the characteristics of individual communities.
How to Determine a Physician Engagement Strategy for Your Market
When deciding on the optimal physician engagement strategy, hospitals should consider the level of provider competition in the market and how strongly local health plans are pushing value-based care.
Systemness as a Lever for Greater Health System Resilience
Systemness, or operating in a way that enables the system to create more value than the sum of its parts, enhances an organization’s business resilience. The most important manifestations of systemness are patient access and provider network management.
Addressing Health Disparities by Promoting Achievement in Disadvantaged Students
Barry D. Mann describes a national program that Main Line Health initiated to engage disadvantaged high school students in learning about healthcare operations and career possibilities.
Why Hospital-Physician Collaboration Must Improve for the Sake of the Revenue Cycle
Lisa Banker explains why collaboration between hospital administrators and physicians is more important than ever these days in the effort to optimize revenue cycle operations.
4 Steps for Success in a Changing Payment Landscape
The experiences of oncology practices participating in CMMI’s Oncology Care Model offer insight on how physician practices can best adapt their revenue cycle for value-based payment models.
Practical Physician Engagement Strategies for Value-Based Care (Part II)
Change management approaches can help health system leaders engage physicians in value-oriented efforts to reduce clinical variation.
Crunching the Numbers
Providers should focus on improving quality, reducing costs, and delivering a positive patient experience to stage a high-functioning physician referral network.