The Chapter performance metrics (FY21) identifies performance for six metrics over a five-year span.
- Education – Registrant Hours per Member and Total Registrant Hours
- Membership – Member Count
- Overall Satisfaction – Member Satisfaction Percentage
- Finance – Number of Days Cash on Hand
- Certification – Percent of Certified Members
The file also includes the all-chapter average, 90th percentile (or top quartile), the median, and 10th percentile, all of which display metrics over the five-year period. Chapter leaders are encouraged to use these trends and benchmarks to enhance strategic planning.