HFMA’s Annual Conference features revenue cycle sessions
HFMA’s Annual Conference will feature sessions that address the greatest challenges faced by today’s revenue cycle professionals. Taking place June 23 – 26 in Orlando, the conference offers three strategy-focused general sessions, more than 50 best-practice breakout sessions and four customized cohorts over a three-day period.
The Revenue Cycle Process Improvement track features the following sessions, among others:
- Beyond the Hype: A Primer on Blockchain Applications
- Revenue Cycle Improvement: Rapid Fire Case Studies
- Using AI and Machine Learning to Reduce Administrative Burden
- How to Achieve a Clinically Driven Revenue Cycle
The conference also features curated cohort experiences that take a deep dive into a key topic. These full-day guided experiences include three interactive sessions presented by speakers from organizations that have demonstrated successes. The sessions are designed to engage participants in discussion and come away with actionable solutions tailored to their organizations.
The following keynote speakers will headline each day’s activities:
- Marcus Whitney, CEO and co-founder, Health:Further, is a health innovator and investor whose ventures are focused on improving healthcare globally as well as the future of the industry.
- Susan Dentzer is a healthcare and policy expert and the lead author of Health CareWithout Walls: A Roadmap for ReinventingU.S. Health Care
- Zubin Damania, MD, is the founder of Turntable Health. As an internist and satirical rap artist his work focuses on catalyzing the healthcare transformation.
For more information, visit annual.hfma.org