Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Arizona Chapter forges unique partnership
Arizona HFMA Chapter partners with the Diaper Bank of Central Arizona to raise awareness of a critical need and provide needed supplies to low-income families.
2021-22 HFMA Success Award winners announced
HFMA’s 2022 Leadership Training Conference took place April 24-26 in Phoenix. Winners of the 2021-22 Chapter/Region Success Awards were announced.
Innovative venue sourcing: Minnesota Chapter hosts event at business partner facility
Hannah Weishalla talks about the Minnesota Chapter’s recent conference held at a business partner’s facility and shares tips for other chapters considering a similar collaboration.
Chapter’s essential spreadsheet skills training goes regional
HFMA’s Hudson Valley Chapter has been providing members with Excel training for more than 20 years. The program was so popular, it’s now offered regionwide.
Success Awards presented at 2021 Annual Conference
Ten HFMA chapters and three regions have been named as the first-ever winners of HFMA’s Success Award. The new award was established by HFMA’s Regional Executive Council to recognize positive outcomes resulting from the Chapter Success Plan. The plan is designed to help chapters focus on improving and sustaining excellence in four key areas: individual…
Former HFMA National Board member Goldstein joins Kaufman Hall
Lisa Goldstein, MPA, a leading expert in not-for-profit healthcare, has joined Kaufman, Hall & Associates, LLC, as a senior vice president. Goldstein previously was an associate managing director for Moody’s Investors Service, where she managed the agency’s U.S. not-for-profit healthcare ratings team and oversaw the accuracy, consistency and monitoring of its not-for-profit hospital ratings. Goldstein…
Survey: Health systems push toward risk-based payment models, payer-provider partnerships
Check out the key takeaways from a survey conducted in Summer 2021 with healthcare executives, which focused on risk-based models, data issues, leaders’ concerns on hitting budgets and more.
Chapter ‘imagined amazing’ and produced a podcast
HFMA’s Oregon Chapter produces a regular podcast to keep healthcare finance professionals connected to the Chapter and informed of current healthcare industry issues.
South Carolina Chapter tackles critical issue: diversity and inclusion
Danielle Gori, president of HFMA’s South Carolina Chapter, talks about how the diversity and inclusion initiative came about and the chapter’s plans for it.
Self-avowed healthcare finance fanatic heads up Mayo Clinic’s HFMA Enterprise Solutions initiative
Praveen Mekala, CHFP, CRCR, MPH, is CFO of Mayo Clinic-Minnesota and interim CFO of the Mayo Clinic Health System. He’s also passionate about healthcare finance. And earlier this year, Mekala found a new way to share that passion with colleagues: HFMA’s Enterprise Solutions membership initiative. Mekala believes the program allows finance leadership teams to both leverage…