Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Healthcare News of Note: Healthcare cybersecurity professionals are unsure they have enough resources
Cybersecurity professionals in the healthcare space are among the least confident that their organizations have the resources needed to respond to cyber incidents during the next few years. The nationwide 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline, which launched in July, saw call volumes increase in all states but two when comparing data from August 2022 to…
PMMC’s Estimator PRO increases pricing transparency and upfront collections
Looking to invest in software? One company uses a patient estimation system, which has resulted in enhanced productivity for more than 500 hospitals with an average 10 to 1 ROI.
HFMA’s Digital Revenue Cycle Conference Sept. 30 and Oct. 2 will focus on how healthcare providers can build a consumerism strategy and use consumer-centric KPIs
HFMA's Digital Revenue Cycle Conference features 20 presenters during live sessions, the ability to earn CPE credits and time for networking and peer-engagement.
Virtual Revenue Cycle Conference April 30 will help healthcare finance professionals manage operational stability during the COVID-19 pandemic
Healthcare finance professionals can learn to continue to support their health system’s financial viability and ensure use of consumer-centric strategies during the COVID-19 pandemic at HFMA's Virtual Conference April 30.
Why it’s imperative for healthcare organizations to review their financial assistance programs during the COVID-19 pandemic
Revenue cycle management services executives discuss why healthcare organizations should review their financial assistance programs amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nearly 64% more members enrolled in HFMA certification courses during the COVID-19 pandemic compared with the same six-week period last year
HFMA members are putting their work-from-home situations and downtime due to stay-at-home directives to good use: 2,171 members passed HFMA certification exams between March 13 and April 27, 2020.
Healthcare News of Note: CMS offers new guidance on making healthcare price transparency information searchable
CMS guidance on making price transparency information searchable, a correlation between job loss and nurse suicides and using incentives to move hospitals away from just-in-time PPE inventories are all topics covered in this week’s Healthcare News of Note.
HFMA’s Digital Annual Conference June 24 and June 26 kicks off six days of virtual education for healthcare finance professionals
Healthcare finance professionals can learn how to weather the COVID-19 storm, leverage the silver linings and look toward a sustainable future during HFMA's multidate virtual event, which kicks off June 24 and June 26.
HFMA’s Digital Annual Conference continues July 15 and July 17 with more virtual education for healthcare finance professionals
HFMA's Digital Annual Conference continues July 15 and July 17 with sessions to help healthcare finance professionals handle revenue cycle and clinical care challenges amid the pandemic.
How healthcare organizations can use behavioral economics to get desired results from patients and staff
Karen Horgan, CEO of VAL Health, reviewed how healthcare finance professionals can use behavioral economics to get the outcomes they want from both patients and staff during an Aug. 14 session at HFMA's Digital Annual Conference.