Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
The best of 2023 from HFMA’s editorial team
The HFMA editors share their favorite content from this year and provide a glimpse of what's to come in 2024.
Improving health outcomes while combating homelessness
Beth Sandor of Community Solutions discusses a pilot program in which health systems partnered with organizations in their communities fighting homelessness.
November policy roundup with Nick Hut and Shawn Stack
Senior Editor Nick Hut and HFMA Policy Director Shawn Stack discuss the latest in healthcare finance news.
Healthcare Blame Game: Bigger may prove to be better in healthcare, despite critics’ take
Brad talks with Susan Dentzer, president and CEO of America’s Physician Groups, about why healthcare consolidation is more nuanced than critics understand.
Humans are essential to your AI strategy
Arun Shastri of ZS discusses uses for AI in healthcare as well as the limitations of technology when a human isn't involved.
The best care starts with the patient
Rami Karjian and Pippa Shulman from Medically Home discuss why higher payment and lower length of stay isn't always the best benchmark.
It starts with mental health: How caring for transgender youth makes for healthier adults
Rodrigo Heng-Lehtinen, executive director for the National Center for Transgender Equality, returns to the podcast to discuss the misconceptions around transition-related care for young people.
The intersection of quality and finance, with Rick Gundling and Stephanie Mercado
HFMA's Rick Gundling and Stephanie Mercado from the National Association for Healthcare Quality discuss how all entities within a healthcare organization can work for better quality.
The future of healthcare transparency, with Nick Hut and Andrew Donahue
HFMA Senior Editor Nick Hut and HFMA Policy Director Andrew Donohue discuss legislative action that could affect transparency efforts in healthcare.
Fighting for systemic change by putting the patient first
Rami Karjian and Raphael Rakowski of Medically Home discuss emphasizing patients over all else in healthcare, and Julie Lambert and Lori Zindl from Inovalon talk about an RCM survey.