Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Dr. Ronald Hirsch of R1 RCM discusses new Alzheimer’s drug Leqembi with HFMA’s Nick Hut
Dr. Ronald Hirsch of R1RCM discusses considerations around a new Alzheimer's drug with Senior Editor Nick Hut.
Some of the best from HFMA’s Annual Conference in Nashville
Revisiting your investment strategy with Lisa Schneider of Russell Investments and PayMedix CEO Tom Policelli discusses why payment is so confusing for patients.
Healthcare Blame Game, Live From HFMA’s Annual Conference in Nashville
The Blame Game team takes on HFMA's Annual Conference in Nashville in a discussion about what hospitals get right and wrong.
Healthcare Blame Game podcast: Reporters are knee-deep in press releases. Most lack context.
Media veteran Jean Hodges joins Brad to discuss a Washington Post error and the inner workings of the modern newsroom.
HFMA Annual Conference preview: How Vanderbilt University Medical Center built a successful bundled payment program
Dr. Brittany Cunningham from Vanderbilt University Medical Center discusses her upcoming presentation at HFMA's Annual Conference in Nashville. Also in this episode, strategies for cash flow discrepancies with sponsor organization Inovalon.
Interoperability rule enforcement is coming. Are you ready?
Rita Bowen of MRO discusses why some organizations are choosing not to ready themselves for interoperability until enforcement begins and how reproductive care can throw a wrench into the process.
Crawfish, helping hands, and “Hard Truths” about healthcare: Joe Fifer looks back on 40 years with HFMA
June will mark the retirement of HFMA President and CEO Joe Fifer. In this episode, he looks back on his decades as an HFMA member, officer and executive.
Turning it up in Music City: Get ready for HFMA’s Annual Conference in Nashville
HFMA’s Katie Gilfillan discusses plans for HFMA’s Annual Conference in Nashville. Learn more and register here. Also in this episode, Karie Ryan and Amy Pyke of Philips tackle some of healthcare’s greatest challenges with the strategic use of technology. \
Sleepless in the C-suite: Workforce, Part 3
Stu Schaff of Intentionate Healthcare Advisors talks about job expectations of and for physicians, and Vicki Abelson of The Defined Leader and HFMA's Todd Nelson discuss what leaders can do to improve communication.
Sleepless in the C-suite: Workforce, Part 2
In the second episode of HFMA's special series on the healthcare workforce, we focus on ways clinical workers need support from their leaders. HFMA's Todd Nelson, Janae Sharp of the Sharp Index, and FinThrive's Jonathan Wiik talk about shortages of clinical workers and offering help to those who remain.