Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Turning it up in Music City: Get ready for HFMA’s Annual Conference in Nashville
HFMA’s Katie Gilfillan discusses plans for HFMA’s Annual Conference in Nashville. Learn more and register here. Also in this episode, Karie Ryan and Amy Pyke of Philips tackle some of healthcare’s greatest challenges with the strategic use of technology. \
Sleepless in the C-suite: Workforce, Part 3
Stu Schaff of Intentionate Healthcare Advisors talks about job expectations of and for physicians, and Vicki Abelson of The Defined Leader and HFMA's Todd Nelson discuss what leaders can do to improve communication.
Sleepless in the C-suite: Workforce, Part 2
In the second episode of HFMA's special series on the healthcare workforce, we focus on ways clinical workers need support from their leaders. HFMA's Todd Nelson, Janae Sharp of the Sharp Index, and FinThrive's Jonathan Wiik talk about shortages of clinical workers and offering help to those who remain.
Healthcare Blame Game, the podcast: First episode is here!
The much-anticipated pilot episode of the “Healthcare Blame Game” podcast is now live and available to HFMA members. In this episode, HFMA Chief Content Executive Brad Dennison and Executive Producer Erika Grotto question the methodology and narrative of a recent Kaiser Health News investigation.
Sleepless in the C-suite: Workforce, Part 1
In this first episode of a three-part series on the healthcare workforce, Jonathan Wiik of FinThrive and Todd Nelson of HFMA discuss burnout among non-clinical workers and how remote work is changing hiring.
Beyond the News: What the end of the PHE means for Medicaid
HFMA Senior Editor Nick Hut and HFMA Policy Director Shawn Stack discuss the end of the public health emergency and what it means for Medicaid as well as a recent blog post from Stack on price transparency.
Healthcare 2030: Leveraging good leadership to work toward financial sustainability
HFMA Senior Editor Paul Barr discusses Volume 2 of the Healthcare 2030 series. Katie Sklarsky from Chartis talks about financial sustainability, and Danielle Solomon from FORVIS talks about the importance of good leadership in times of change.
The media blame game regarding patient financial conversations
Brad Dennison, HFMA chief content executive, discusses the March hfm cover story about patient-friendly payment and what some media organizations get wrong.
The real dangers of an obesity diagnosis
Medical researcher and patient advocate Ragen Chastain discusses why the body mass index is misleading and how it can lead to discrimination in healthcare.
Vaccination: Good for the community, the industry and your bottom line
Jacob Braude, a principal at ZS, returns to the podcast to discuss his firm's latest research on vaccine hesitancy.