Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Beyond the News: Nick and Shawn discuss No Surprises, disruptors and everything else that made healthcare industry headlines in 2022
HFMA Senior Editor Nick Hut and HFMA Policy Director Shawn Stack discuss the top stories of 2022 in this special year-end episode.
HFMA staff discuss the biggest healthcare news stories of the year
Nick Hut, Shawn Stack, Brad Dennison, Paul Barr, Eric Reese, Crystal Milazzo, Deb Filipek and Melanie Binder join the podcast to talk about the hottest topics of 2022.
A “spicy” lame duck session for the 117th Congress and other things to expect after midterm elections
Friend of the podcast Chad Mulvany of the California Hospital Association joins HFMA Policy Director Andrew Donohue and Senior Editor Nick Hut in a discussion about what midterm elections could mean for healthcare.
A quick holiday week news update with Nick and Shawn
HFMA Senior Editor Nick Hut and HFMA Policy Director Shawn Stack dive into the latest healthcare finance headlines in this shortened episode for Thanksgiving Week.
Jonathan Fanning on creativity and the questions we should all be asking to innovate in the workplace
Jonathan Fanning, an author, entrepreneur and frequent speaker at HFMA Chapter and Region events, discusses how to overcome the barriers to creativity and innovation in healthcare. Mentioned in this episode: Inflation is squeezing hospital margins–what’s next?
If you want the solution to staffing challenges in healthcare, try asking your staff.
Workers' expectations have changed. Leadership in healthcare needs to change too. Julie Hamilton of Core Rising discusses how industry leaders can keep up with the times.
How a new structure in the C-suite can drive innovation
As the role of the CFO evolves, the interactions between C-suite leaders have likewise changed. Peyman Zand, a vice-president at CereCore, discusses how alignment in the C-suite is helping drive innovation.
Healthcare disruptors like Amazon get good patient reviews, but questions about quality abound
The podcast news team tackles the topic of quality when disruptors enter the healthcare space. Join Senior Editor Nick Hut and Policy Director Shawn Stack for a hard look at issues of safety and best practices when customer convenience reigns supreme.
What identification of victims of TWA Flight 800 taught the healthcare industry about medical records
Beth Friedman, a senior partner at FINN Partners, shares the story of her experience helping identify the 230 victims of the TWA Flight 800 crash in 1996 via medical and dental records.
The cost effectiveness of palliative care in a fee-for-service or value setting
HFMA President and CEO Joe Fifer interviews Brynn Bowman, CEO of the Center to Advance Palliative Care.