Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Ensuring your patients and staff are prepared for the next disaster
Ali Hochreiter and Lauren Knieser from Audacious Inquiry, a PointClickCare company, discuss disaster preparedness for patients outside hospital walls.
How avoiding an awkward waiting room conversation can contribute to better health among transgender people
The cover story in the Winter 2020 issue of hfm magazine focused on the issue of deferred care during the pandemic. But deferring or avoiding healthcare is not a purely pandemic problem. Transgender patients are just one group that routinely avoids going to the doctor because they fear discrimination by the healthcare system. On this episode, Rodrigo Heng-Lehtinen, executive director of the National Center for Transgender Equality, discusses how healthcare organizations can help transgender patients overcome barriers to care.
The five essential people on every patient’s cancer care team (and why a financial advocate should be one of them)
Jada Desmairis of Baker Newman Noyes discusses the importance of a cohesive care team for patients with cancer.
Above and beyond in the Mile High City: Insights about the future of healthcare from HFMA’s 2022 Annual Conference
In this special early-release episode, Brad Dennison, HFMA's director of content strategy, interviews Jim Jacobson and John Becker of Vizient; and Chad Mulvany, vice president of federal policy at the California Hospital Association discusses surprise billing.
Cost effectiveness of health and the urgent case for value: More insights from HFMA’s 2022 Annual Conference
Kal Wahab, a director at Nordic Global and a speaker at HFMA's Annual Conference pre-conference, discusses the cost effectiveness of health and why healthcare organizations should assess their readiness for value.
Wes Wheeler of UPS Healthcare talks about the future of cold chain supply chain
The number of pharmaceuticals derived from organic material (i.e., human, animal and plant cells) and requiring special handling, are increasing. On a recent episode of HFMA’s “Voices in Healthcare Finance” podcast, Wes Wheeler, president of UPS Healthcare, discussed how the industry should adapt to the need for an improved cold chain.
Using the systems thinking approach to tackle the complex issues of health equity and DEI
Denese Neu discusses how the systems thinking approach can help healthcare organizations organize their health equity and DEI strategies.
Women in the healthcare workplace: Hopeful signs and challenges ahead
Gretchen Berlin, a senior partner in the healthcare practice at McKinsey & Company, discusses the firm's 2021 Women in the Workplace report and related research in the healthcare field.
Outgoing HFMA National Chair Tammie Jackson reflects on a year of striving for “Bolder, Brighter, Better”
Tammie Jackson, HFMA's 2021-2022 National Chair, discusses how delaying her tenure due to the pandemic changed the message she wanted to share, how that message was received, and her final thoughts as she winds down her term.
Come for the free haircut, stay for the behavioral health education: How the latest healthcare disruptors are meeting patients where they are
HFMA Policy Director Shawn Stack and HFMA Senior Editor Nick Hut follow up their March webinar on healthcare disruption with an episode-length Beyond the News segment about the latest innovative ventures.