The mission of the Nebraska Chapter of HFMA is to promote education and professional development of our members and other healthcare professionals through ongoing educational opportunities.
The following underlying core principles support our mission statement:
- Provide professional development through educational sessions offered to our members and other healthcare professionals.
- Promote professional development through certification opportunities and leadership development through active participation in Chapter leadership roles and peer interaction.
- Encourage our members and guests to interact at all Chapter social events in order to promote networking and communications.
- Promote and maintain professional and ethical standards of conduct.
- Influence health policy decisions, practices and principles, through dissemination of information and advocacy by the Chapter membership and other health care professionals.
To strengthen our position as the leading professional organization in Nebraska for individuals seeking education, professional development, networking and access to current information affecting the financial management of healthcare organizations.