The HFMA editorial team discusses the biggest healthcare stories of the year and looks ahead to 2022
HFMA’s award-winning editorial team looks back on key stories from 2021 in the news, hfm magazine, HFMA’s Community, the podcast and more.
Mentioned in this episode:
- HFMA News
- HFMA Community
- The economics of a telehealth visit: A time-based study at Penn Medicine
- The great resignation: Reality or myth?
- “You are never off the record on social media.” hfm Leadership columnist Jill Geisler discusses the do’s and don’ts.
- Policy analyst and hfm columnist Paul Keckley discusses the cost effectiveness of health
- Election Special: As the votes are tallied, we look at what the possible outcomes mean for healthcare
- Healthcare 2030
HFMA’s Podcast Series
HFMA’s podcast series presents insights from leading industry experts on a range of topics in healthcare finance. Subscribe to keep up-to-date on the latest releases and listen to past episodes. Contact us to submit an idea or request to be interviewed. If you’re interested in sponsoring an HFMA podcast episode or series, learn more about our marketing opportunities.