How do you help healthcare organizations navigate the biggest challenges in healthcare?
Professional Credit helps healthcare organizations by making the collections process:
- Easier for their staff through user-friendly technology, including our secure online Client Tools portal and dedicated account management team.
- Simpler for the consumer through our omni-channel outreach approach, which includes the use of email, text messaging, virtual assistants, an online portal and mobile app.
- A better value with our increased recovery of bad debt at competitive rates.
We stay at the forefront of industry trends and changes and provide education to our healthcare clients about these changes, collection techniques as well as motivational training at no additional cost.
What advice would you offer to healthcare leaders when choosing among vendors?
Professional Credit encourages healthcare providers to make sure your collection agency is using the techniques and tools that best reflect your organization. As an extension of the healthcare organizations, debt collections are often the last communication touch point a patient has, and you should ensure your business partner is representing your organization in the best possible manner.
Also, keep in mind that while a competitive fee is important, recovery rates have a much bigger impact to your bottom line. Look for agencies who keep up with consumer communication preferences and provide multiple ways for consumers to resolve their account.
What is some advice you can give providers for a successful implementation of a new product or service?
An implementation will take resources from multiple departments, especially your technology team. Make sure your collection agency outlines a clear implementation timeline/plan with the time that will be needed from each department both during implementation and throughout the life of the relationship.
- 8 years on the Short List
- 100% of peer reviewers agree or strongly agree that Professional Credit Healthcare Collection Services is easy to use
- 100% of peer reviewers agree or strongly agree they would recommend Professional Credit Healthcare Collection Services to a colleague
About Professional Credit
Founded in 1933, Professional Credit specializes in accounts receivable management services including debt collection and early out. We utilize cutting-edge technology and science to support the needs of clients and are dedicated to delivering consumer-centric financial services that enhance client-consumer relations. Professional’s company culture centers around the ideas of integrity, innovation, and continuous improvement. Our clients experience a comprehensive suite of financial services tailored to their unique needs as well as training sessions that help define our organization as a true industry partner. Professional aims to provide superior services that offer unmatched transparency with the advantage of cutting-edge supporting technologies.
To learn more about HFMA’s Peer Review program, visit hfma.org/peerreview