Podcast advertising made easy! Talk up your brand and get access to thousands of healthcare finance professionals. HFMA’s award-winning healthcare podcast, “Voices in Healthcare Finance,” features in-depth news and stories across all aspects of healthcare with a clear focus on the role of finance. Industry experts describe how they confront the shifting healthcare environment.
Speak directly to potential customers through audio ads. Listeners can tune in on their own time, which means your brand is accessible 24/7. With over 250,000 downloads, your organization has a broader reach in generating sales leads.
Sponsorship connects you with our active listeners, which average approximately 2,000 listens per episode. Whether targeting a specific demographic or looking for a healthcare podcast to highlight your brand or industry, HFMA’s podcast advertising offers you an opportunity to build your brand, communicate your personal story, and call listeners to your products or services. HFMA offers podcast ads to organizations of all sizes—choose the right sponsorship level that works for you.
- Your company is announced as a sponsor at the beginning and end of each episode
- Two-minute promotion in the middle of each episode (commercial read or short interview)
- The podcast and your company as a sponsor are featured on HFMA blog posts, in show notes, and in social media posts
- Everything included in the 6-episode bundle
- One thought leadership interview with the sponsor as a special episode
- Everything included in the 7-episode bundle
- Sponsorship of 3-episode limited series on a specialty topic to be determined jointly by HFMA and sponsor
Are you interested in learning more? We’ll help your organization explore the latest news, trends, and technologies and develop a sponsorship package that best fits your team. Let’s get this conversation started. Provide us with your contact information, and we will reach out directly.
Follow “Voices in Healthcare Finance” on these and other streaming platforms:
• Amazon • Apple • Audacy • Audible • Pandora • Podbean • Spotify • SoundCloud • TuneIn