Revenue Cycle Conference – Sponsorship Opportunities
February 28-March 1, 2024
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Hundreds of attendees come together at HFMA’s Revenue Cycle Conference to share strategies that improve revenue cycle performance. Join the conference as a sponsor to network with decision-makers and influencers in the revenue cycle space.
Audience Makeup: 78% mid-level through executive
Setting: 52% provider or health plan where 46% is hospital/system and 13% other provider (e.g. physician practice) or health plan
If your products and services help hospitals and/or physician practices improve their revenue cycles, become a sponsor and gain access to the eyes and ears of revenue cycle leadership.
Revenue Cycle Conference sponsorships include:
- 5 full conference registrations to attend all sessions and networking
- Logo on conference webpage
- Sponsor listing on the conference app
- One piece of collateral to be included in conference registration packet
- Pre- and post- show attendee list
- Table-top space in exhibit area
- 1 full conference registration to attend all sessions and networking
- Logo on conference website and on-site signage
- Pre- and Post- show attendee list
Inquire about Executive Connection program at this year’s Revenue Cycle Conference
Conference attendees share their thoughts:
“It was great to hear how others are handling the increasing issues related to revenue cycle and know we are not alone in our struggles. Great speakers and information.”
“Sessions led by facilities were of high quality. It’s always nice to hear actual stories on things that work.”
“The value of talking to others who understand the work so well. Thought the HFMA folks on site were tremendously helpful and engaged.”
Above excerpts pulled from 2018 attendee evaluations.