A membership developed specifically for IHS designated facilities.
Indian Health Service Eligibility Requirement
Indian Health Service (IHS) is an operating division within the US Department of Health and Human Service (HHS) and is responsible for delivering care to federally recognized American Indian and Alaska Natives in the United States. Qualified Hospitals or Health Centers which are part of the IHS system are eligible to participate HFMA’s IHS Enterprise Membership Offering.
To view a comprehensive map of qualified IHS healthcare facilities, go to IHS’s Find Health Care website and search for your facility
Enterprise Membership for IHS Overview
- Unlimited individual membership for stand-alone INDIAN HEALTH SERVICE facilities
- Current HFMA Individual Members converted to Enterprise Membership
- Self-directed tools and videos designed to optimize membership experience and organizational performance
- Access to Rural Health Forum in HFMA Community Home
- Local Chapter access
Enterprise Membership for IHS Terms
- Membership Fee is $2,500 per year
- Membership term is three years