HFMA’s Annual Conference addresses the greatest challenges faced by today’s healthcare finance leaders. Taking place June 23 – 26 in Orlando, the conference offers three strategy-focused general sessions, more than 50 best-practice breakout sessions and four customized cohorts over a three-day period.
The conference includes these sessions on cost containment, quality improvement, and leadership skills, among others:
- Using Cost Accounting to Achieve Strategic Advantage, June 23
- Bending the Cost Curve: Start-Up Innovators, June 24
- Creating a Career Trajectory: Overcoming Fear and Taking Risks, June 24
- Achieving Rapid, Sustainable Cost Performance Improvement Through Collaborative Leadership, June 25
Conference attendees also have the opportunity to take a deep dive into a key topic through curated cohort experiences. These full-day guided experiences include three interactive sessions presented by speakers from organizations that have demonstrated successes. The sessions are designed to engage participants in discussion and come away with actionable solutions tailored to their organizations.
The following keynote speakers will headline each day’s activities:
- Marcus Whitney, CEO and co-founder, Health:Further, is a health innovator and investor whose ventures are focused on improving healthcare globally as well as the future of the industry.
- Susan Dentzer is a healthcare and policy expert and the lead author of Health Care Without Walls: A Roadmap for Reinventing U.S. Health Care
- Zubin Damania, MD, is the founder of Turntable Health. As an internist and satirical rap artist his work focuses on catalyzing the healthcare transformation.