HFMA recognizes the 2020 winners of the MAP Award for revenue cycle excellence
As part of its Digital Annual Conference, HFMA recognized the 23 provider organizations that earned the 2020 MAP Award for High Performance in Revenue Cycle.
The annual award recognizes providers that have:
- Excelled in meeting industry-standard revenue cycle benchmarks (MAP Keys)
- Implemented the patient-centered recommendations and best practices embodied in HFMA’s Healthcare Dollars & Sense initiatives
- Achieved outstanding patient satisfaction
Selected based on metrics, interviews and patient scoring, award recipients are acknowledged as industry leaders and share proven strategies with their colleagues. Winners span five categories:
Integrated delivery systems
- Geisinger, Danville, Pa.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Saint Francis Health System, Tulsa, Okla.
- Bon Secours Mercy Health, Cincinnati
- Cape Cod Healthcare, Hyannis, Mass.
- OhioHealth, Columbus, Ohio
- Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare, Edgewood, Ky.
- CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System – Highland, Shreveport, La.
- Dignity Health Mercy General Hospital, Sacramento
- Liberty Hospital, Liberty, Mo.
- Norton Healthcare, Norton Brownsboro Hospital, Louisville, Ky.
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center, Birmingham, Ala.
- St. Mary Medical Center (a member of Trinity Health), Langhorne, Pa.
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
- Unity Hospital, Rochester, N.Y.
Critical access hospitals
- Buena Vista Regional Medical Center, Storm Lake, Iowa
- Greater Regional Health, Creston, Iowa
- ENT & Allergy Associates, LLP, Tarrytown, N.Y.
- Graves-Gilbert Clinic, Bowling Green, Ky.
- Privia Medical Group, Arlington, Va.
- St. Elizabeth Physicians, Erlanger, Ky.
- Virginia Eye Institute, Richmond, Va.
Mike Allen, FHFMA, CPA, HFMA’s 2020-21 National Chair, saluted the winners July 17 in remarks during HFMA’s Digital Annual Conference.
“Your commitment to revenue cycle performance excellence and patient-friendly business practices is remarkable in the best of circumstances — even more so given our current challenges,” Allen said. “Thank you very much for all that you do for our industry, our organizations and the patients we serve.”