HFMA submitted a comment letter to CMS on the FY17 Medicare Program Proposed Rule published in the April 27, 2016, Federal Register.
HFMA Comments on CMS's FY17 IPPS Proposed Rule (CMS 1665-P)
HFMA submitted comments to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) on the FY17 IPPS Proposed Rule published in the April 27, 2016, Federal Register.
The comments addressed the concerns of HFMA’s members regarding:
• Payment Adjustment for Medicare Disproportionate Share Hospitals (DSH)
• Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program (HRRP)
• Hospital and Critical Access Hospital (CAH) Notification Procedures for Outpatients Receiving Services
• Adjustment to Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems (IPPS) Rates Resulting from 2-Midnight Policy
• Hospital Acquired Condition (HAC) Program
• Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program
• Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program