HFMA submitted comments to the CMS on the FY18 IPPS proposed rule published in the April 28, 2017, Federal Register.
HFMA Comments on FY18 IPPS Proposed Rule
HFMA submitted comments to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) on the FY2018 IPPS Proposed Rule published in the April 28, 2017, Federal Register.
Our members have significant concerns regarding the proposals related to the following:
- Changes to the Medicare Wage Index Timeframe
- Payment Adjustment for Medicare Disproportionate Share Hospitals (DSH)
- Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program (HRRP)
- Hospital-Acquired Condition (HAC) Program
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program
- Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program
HFMA’s members offered suggestions related to CMS’s request for information for ideas for “regulatory, policy, practice and procedural changes to better achieve transparency, flexibility, program simplification, and innovation.”