Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Why the federal agency that oversees healthcare payment innovation is rethinking its approach
The director of the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation is conducting a “strategic refresh” of the agency to consider how the healthcare industry’s transition to value can be improved.
Prospective CMS administrator’s confirmation hearing highlights Congress’s desire to expand telehealth coverage
In a confirmation hearing for prospective CMS Administrator Chiquita Brooks-LaSure, various members of the Senate Finance Committee expressed their hope to implement a permanent expansion of Medicare telehealth coverage.
Update on Medicare payment policy for treatments involving bamlanivimab
Medicare no longer will pay healthcare providers for administering the COVID-19 treatment bamlanivimab now that the FDA has revoked the Emergency Use Authorization for treatments in which the drug is administered alone.
7 steps for supporting organizational well-being and mitigating clinician burnout
As part of a strategy to mitigate burnout and boost clinician well-being, interventions should be tailored to the specific needs of teams.
Congress seeks stepped-up hospital price transparency enforcement as compliance issues continue to emerge
The bipartisan leadership of a congressional committee is urging HHS to enforce price transparency rules more stringently.
Hospital M&A activity was low in Q1 2021 but could increase soon
Hospital M&A tracking firms reported low volumes in the first quarter of 2021 but also saw indications that the lessons of the COVID-19 pandemic will drive higher levels of activity.
Hospital investments should emphasize the virtual over the physical, Wall Street panelists say
Virtual-care capacity represents a better investment for healthcare providers than brick-and-mortar expansions, according to a Wall Street analyst.
CMMI announces Direct Contracting participants but cancels second round of applications
The Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation announced the 53 entities that have been accepted as participants in the new Global and Professional Direct Contracting model.
National Academy of Medicine paper explores transformation opportunities for health systems
Authored by leaders of four large health systems and two hospital associations, a new paper examines priorities for healthcare transformation from the perspective of care delivery organizations.
HHS issues various updates to Provider Relief Fund FAQs
HHS updated its 60-page list of FAQs for recipients of Provider Relief Fund payments.