Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
After OIG says hospitals may be engaging in upcoding, CMS and AHA dispute the finding
The HHS Office of Inspector General says a significant rise in high-severity inpatient admissions with no corresponding increase in length of stay indicates a possible pattern of upcoding by hospitals in recent years.
New federal guidance seeks to clarify reimbursement of COVID-19 testing and vaccinations
Federal agencies have issued new guidance intended to make it easier for healthcare providers to receive reimbursement for administering COVID-19 tests to insured individuals and for giving vaccinations to the uninsured.
Prospective HHS secretary: ‘We will do robust enforcement to make sure that price transparency is there for all Americans’
Xavier Becerra, the nominee to be secretary of Health and Human Services in the Biden administration, said transparency is a vital step in addressing the issue of healthcare prices.
News Briefs: Latest patient volume data reveals some of the challenges facing hospitals in the COVID-19 era
Recent industry reports have quantified the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on hospital patient volume.
RAND report finds regulating hospital prices would be the most effective way to reduce healthcare spending, but are the proposals viable?
The American Hospital Association had a negative reaction to study findings showing that regulation of hospital prices would be the most effective way to reduce prices paid by commercial insurers.
Healthcare finance leaders emphasize efficiency and consider partnerships in response to ongoing trends
To address the challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare finance leaders are considering both internal and external solutions, according to recently issued reports.
January brings a halt to job gains for hospitals and the healthcare industry
January numbers form the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show that hospitals and the healthcare industry lost jobs after several months of gains.
Hospital groups ask Supreme Court to reverse payment cuts to 340B hospitals, off-campus provider-based departments
The American Hospital Association and other hospital groups are challenging 2020 appeals court decisions that allow HHS to continue slashing payments to 340B hospitals and to off-campus provider-based departments.
Report: Large sampling reveals 30% of hospitals haven’t complied with any aspect of the new price transparency requirements
Hospitals have had an easier time posting the required price information for consumer-friendly shoppable services than for all the services in their chargemaster, according to a large survey.
A look at some of the healthcare-specific provisions in the pending COVID-19 relief legislation
As a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package makes its way through Congress, provisions under consideration could affect the Provider Relief Fund, the Affordable Care Act insurance marketplaces and Medicaid.