Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Why healthcare organizations should adopt a transformational mindset coming out of COVID-19
As the healthcare industry starts to look beyond the COVID-19 pandemic, leaders should consider how they can go beyond recovery to transform their operations.
Offense or defense? Why a healthcare provider should identify its financial persona as part of a revenue growth strategy
A hospital or health system should identify its financial persona as an initial step in developing strategies to diversify revenue and improve its margin, according to a presentation at HFMA’s Digital Annual Conference.
How one hospital relied on sound business and finance processes as the foundation of its cultural transformation initiative
One key to the success of Bergen New Bridge Medical Center’s cultural transformation was an accompanying focus on business and finance strategy, two leaders said during a presentation at HFMA’s Digital Annual Conference.
4 generations under one roof: How leaders should interact with a multigenerational workforce
Leaders of healthcare organizations can relate to members of different generations in ways that cater to each group, a leading researcher said during HFMA’s Digital Annual Conference.
To improve revenue cycle KPIs, Nebraska Medicine focuses on employee engagement
Nebraska Medicine improved the performance of its revenue cycle operation by emphasizing employee engagement.
3 keys for hospitals seeking to establish a work-from-home setup for patient financial services
During a six-year process to move its Patient Financial Services department to a full-time work-from-home setup, Spectrum Health learned key lessons and best practices.
Navigating through a pandemic: Digital Annual Conference session to explore how health systems are responding to COVID-19 now and over the long term
A featured session at HFMA’s Digital Annual Conference on July 15 will examine how three health systems are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health systems have found ways to overcome challenges, embrace opportunities during the COVID-19 pandemic, leaders say
Health systems have overcome the financial tumult of COVID-19 by being nimble, proactive and innovative, according to panelists at HFMA’s Digital Annual Conference.
How one provider organization uses data reporting and analytics to transform healthcare operations
As part of HFMA’s Digital Annual Conference, leaders with Privia Health explained how they have applied a multistage process to optimize their data-reporting procedures and analytics platform.
Digital Annual Conference featured session will provide insight on applying behavioral economics to drive patient engagement
The field of behavioral economics offers key insights for healthcare stakeholders, including how to promote positive patient behaviors.