Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
HFMA Digital Annual Conference featured session will examine how healthcare providers can employ innovative strategies to grow revenue
Healthcare providers that think creatively and synergistically can overcome the daunting financial challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic and find exciting opportunities for growth.
HHS postpones deadline for hospitals to comply with Provider Relief Fund reporting requirements
With new legislation having modified the rules governing the reporting of Provider Relief Fund payments, HHS has indefinitely postponed the Feb. 15 reporting deadline.
New legislation seeks to take unwelcome surprises out of patient billing
A new law called The No Surprises Act is designed to prevent healthcare consumers from getting stuck with potentially large bills after receiving out-of-network care.
Reimagining the healthcare supply chain to bolster resilience and efficiency
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare supply chain leaders are considering new approaches to sourcing, inventory management, analytics and technology.
‘This is what I’m able to do’: New fund seeks to help address racial inequities in healthcare
Nashville-based entrepreneur Marcus Whitney has launched a venture capital fund that will support Black-led healthcare business endeavors.
7 ways to improve collaboration between finance and clinical leadership
By taking the right approach to collaboration, healthcare finance and clinical leaders can improve results for their patients and their organizations.
‘A mountain of work’: Lessons from 2 organizations that restarted elective procedures after the COVID-19 moratorium
Leaders with two provider organizations that resumed elective procedures as COVID-19 began to ebb in their markets describe the most important considerations.
Enhanced care coordination provides a blueprint for optimal healthcare, former VA Secretary David Shulkin says
The U.S. healthcare system will thrive if leaders and policymakers take steps to promote holistic care and better access, says David Shulkin, MD, former secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
How a physician scorecard helps a clinically integrated network drive value
Mary Washington Health Alliance uses a scorecard to rate participating physicians on activities that promote value.
With the coronavirus, contingency planning takes on greater importance for healthcare supply chain professionals
A risk management expert with a leading healthcare consultancy says hospital supply chain professionals should monitor deviations and consider how to respond to them.