Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Healthcare Leadership Council report: Lessons the U.S. should draw from the COVID-19 response to prepare for the next public health emergency
The healthcare industry should implement specific policy and regulatory steps to bolster the public health infrastructure in preparation for future crises, according to a new set of expert recommendations.
Latest patient volume data highlights some of the challenges facing hospitals in the COVID-19 era
Hospital patient volumes show signs of rebounding in some areas but continue to lag in others, especially in the ED.
GAO report highlights the far-reaching impact of rural hospital closures
A new government report highlights the impact of rural hospital closures on communities.
Healthcare M&A activity gained steam in Q4 2020
Hospital transactions in Q4 2020 were flat compared with Q4 2019, while healthcare IT and post-acute care deals rose significantly.
Panel: How the healthcare industry can achieve a higher-value and more equitable system
A panel of experts explored how to make healthcare more effective both generally and for underserved demographics specifically.
Biden’s order to reopen the ACA marketplaces next month draws praise from hospitals
An executive order by President Joe Biden directed HHS to open the Affordable Care Act marketplaces for three months starting in mid-February.
3 takeaways from the latest MedPAC policy meeting: future payment rates, telehealth coverage approaches and an overhaul of Medicare APMs
The January meeting of the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission included policy discussions about some of the most pressing issues in healthcare, including coverage of telehealth services.
‘History favors the bold’: The digital transformation mandate for the healthcare industry
Hospitals and health systems need to implement digital technologies and processes to keep up with societal and industry changes, according to a featured presentation at HFMA’s Digital Annual Conference.
From rules and regulations to innovation and disruption: The best of HFMA’s 2020 Digital Annual Conference
HFMA’s Annual Conference went all-digital for the first time in 2020, showcasing relevant content to a virtual audience of healthcare finance professionals.
How the COVID-19 pandemic and other factors are affecting credit ratings in the not-for-profit healthcare sector
At HFMA’s Digital Annual Conference, an analyst with Moody’s described the ratings agency’s approach to assessing the outlook for the not-for-profit healthcare industry and individual organizations amid the COVID-19 pandemic.