Submissions must be completed by 11:59 p.m. March 1, 2023.
Consideration of a nominee will focus on:
- The significance of the accomplishments and contributions of the nominee to HFMA; and
- The extent of the service provided by the nominee at the chapter, regional, and national levels, including awards earned.
Include the following information in your online submission:
- A brief narrative describing the basis for nomination
- To the extent known by you;
- The nominee’s contributions, including any officer, committee/board service, and awards earned within HFMA (you can find this information in the Founders Report on the Chapter Reports Center; and
- Community and civic service activities that would indicate further contributions as an individual.
- No more than three (3) letters of recommendation. These letters should focus on examples of ways that the nominee has made a positive impact on the chapter, the community, the association, and/or the industry rather than listing positions the nominee has held.
Once submitted, the nominations remain on file for three years.