Thank you for your interest in reaching our talented pool of healthcare managers. In an effort to support the professional development of our members, HFMA Florida welcomes you to post job opportunities directly to our website. The listings you provide will be available to chapter members via this website. This currently is a free service for employers and recruiters.
Just complete this simple form. You can even copy portions of a job listing from your computer and paste them into the relevant portions of the form.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at [email protected].
Director of Accounting
Phoebe Putney Health System
WittKieffer is excited to support Phoebe Putney Health System in their search for the next https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/24976-director-of-accounting/.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a thriving, not-for-profit health system with a net revenue of $900 million. Located in Albany, GA, Phoebe Putney Health System is a four-hospital network that provides compassionate, high-quality healthcare to more than 950,000 residents in a 42-county region. They have been the recipient of many awards and accolades over the years, and recently received its seventh straight Leapfrog “A”.
The Director of Accounting will report to the Vice President/Controller and be responsible for managing the financials and statistical data of the hospital and its subsidiaries. This includes timely reporting at the end of each month. Additionally, the Director will handle the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets for the department, oversee accounting staff, manage payroll, handle expense recording, tax payments, coordinate the annual audit, and manage the hospital’s cash management plan, among other duties. This is an onsite role based in Albany, GA.
The successful Director of Accounting candidate will:
- Oversee the month-end close process, including journal entries, account analysis and reconciliation, and financial statement preparation.
- Coordinate with all division management during various month-end and audit processes.
- Formulate policies and procedures to maintain sound fiscal management and accounting operations. Assure that accepted accounting principles, as well as specific local, State and Federal financial record-keeping and reporting regulations are met.
- Provide overall management and supervision to the department’s staff. Evaluate the work of all direct reports.
- Act as liaison and provide guidance in the conduct of the annual audit of the hospitals by the systems firm of independent certified public accountants.
The preferred candidate will possess seven or more years in a healthcare financial management or related setting with three years of supervisory experience. An MBA or CPA is required.
Please direct all applications, inquiries, and nominations to Eleanor Vogelsang using the https://apptrkr.com/4574112 or via email, at: [email protected]. The Candidate Portal is a secure, easy way to nominate a colleague, express interest, or apply for a position.
Business Development Director
United Audit Systems, Inc. (UASI)
At UASI, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking an experienced Business Development Director to join our team. Our Strategic Account Director will be responsible for driving growth of UASI services with prospective health system clients within an assigned geographic territory. This position is ideal for an individual contributor who thrives in an entrepreneurial role with opportunity to grow an established client base while adding new clients.
Ideal candidates for this role will possess the following characteristics:
- Consultative sales approach
- Hunter mentality
- Strong sense of urgency and action oriented
- Results driven
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships
- Develop a territory growth plan that outlines a strategic approach to strengthening and growing established customer base and generating and closing new client opportunities.
- Serve as the main point of contact and trusted advisor to a portfolio of customers.
- Identify strategic insight and priorities that need to be executed at the account level that will maximize client relationship strength, growth goals and retention.
- Take the lead in the creation of client value propositions, strategy to win and proposal building within current client base by collaborating with the service delivery teams.
- Leverage and develop relationships with key decision makers within the health system who are influential in the consideration process for UASI products and services.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Conduct outbound activity to target audiences from marketing qualified leads and other sources to generate new sales opportunities.
- Provide insight and perspectives on improving UASI’s go to market strategy and approach working closely with the VP of Sales.
- Proactively monitor analytics and tie metrics to client value. Communicate regularly with clients and delivery teams about metrics to ensure satisfaction to ensure customer ROI.
- Collaborate with Service Line Leaders to provide input/feedback directly from customers to influence solution improvement.
- Cross functional collaboration to improve customer experience and ensure most efficient, but effective processes.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding sales targets
- Strong deal diagnostic, strategic selling, and closing skills
- Strong communication/presentation skills, ability to command a topic and effectively position UASI as a credible partner for health systems
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and working with shifting priorities
- Preference for proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software
- A sales hunter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consultative skills to grow business
- Healthcare consulting or related experience preferred, with a focus on Revenue Cycle Management, client service, solution-selling and problem-solving
- Strong industry knowledge and understanding of key industry trends/drivers.
- Preference for prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas UASI provides a growth environment with opportunities for high achievers to be rewarded.
- We offer a benefit package with compensation aligned to contribution and success.
UASI is the leading independent national provider of revenue cycle solutions designed to help healthcare facilities achieve accurate reimbursement in the quickest possible time.