Executive Talent Acquisition Advisor
WHO WE ARE
With 12 ministries and access points across Indiana and Illinois, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Franciscan Health takes pride in hiring coworkers that provide compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Working collaboration with the Controller, VP Finance, Senior Vice President, Finance/CFO, Divisional CFOs, Operational Leadership, Division and Site Leadership, and other finance departments.
- Prepare and distribute consolidated financial statements and other internal reports in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Document and communicate accounting policies according to U.S. GAAP and other required standards.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Serve as an internal consultant for the System performing research related to a wide range of technical accounting and financial reporting matters (e.g., new accounting standards, accounting/reporting for business transactions for the System and its divisions, etc.) and interface with internal and external auditors on technical accounting treatments and complex financial reporting matters.
- Review, identify, and explain unusual financial statement fluctuations and coordinate corrective action.
- Review and prepare internal financial reports and management discussion and analysis on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis and communicate results.
- Condense large amounts of data to a more user-friendly format for senior management.
- Leverage the System’s new ERP system to create new reports and analysis.
- Collaborate with the broader finance team on initiatives including the annual budget, forecasts, monthly/quarterly/year-end reporting, and new report development.
- Continually identify, develop, and implement best accounting practices for the System.
- Assist with and analyze intercompany eliminations.
- Coordinate and manage income tax accounting in conjunction with the tax compliance team.
- Support acquisition/divestiture accounting and reporting needs.
- Manage external and internal audits and liaise with the auditors.
Minimum of 5 years Accounting experience – Required
Up-to-date technical knowledge of U.S. GAAP accounting standards – Required
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Required – OR – actively working towards certification
Experience auditing or advising clients on technical accounting matters – Preferred. Ideal candidate has audit experience in large/mid-size CPA firm and experience assessing transactions, establishing accounting policies, and drafting/reviewing technical memos.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field – Required
Master’s degree – Preferred
Compensation based off of experience
How to apply:
Executive Talent Acquistion Advisor
219-877-1602 or email at:
New job postings are placed in this section free of charge. The position will run until it is filled or instructions are received to remove it.
*Disclaimer* The HFMA Indiana Pressler Memorial website provides these listings as a benefit to its members. HFMA Indiana Pressler Memorial is not an employer, recruiter, or advertising agency and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the postings or for any conditions that may present themselves to job applicants or to people who accept employment at a listing organization.