Post a Job
Please note, job postings are listed until asked to be removed. Listings are free-of-charge!
Complete the job posting form >
Chief Financial Officer
Prairie Lakes Healthcare System
Prairie Lakes Healthcare System (PLHS), located in Watertown, SD, seeks a strategic and operationally-minded finance executive to serve as its next Chief Financial Officer (CFO). PLHS serves as a health resource for Watertown and its surrounding communities in a ten-county region of northeast South Dakota and Western Minnesota. PLHS operates an 81-bed hospital with over 600 employees and 60 affiliated providers. For fiscal year 2022, net revenue for PLHS was $120 million.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished CFO to join the senior leadership team and provide operational and strategic direction to PLHS. This new CFO will have the opportunity, in conjunction with the CEO and senior staff, to develop and refine PLHS’ objectives in the context of the existing strategic plan and to ensure program goals and financial sustainability are aligned.
Disciplined, mature, and proactive, this CFO will oversee the strategic financial planning and reporting, budgeting, general accounting, operational and capital expenditures for PLHS. Additionally, they will be actively involved with the shared services financial areas of professional fee billing, patient financial services, and revenue cycle. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned financial executive with strong business acumen, a pragmatic approach to problem-solving, and proven success in financial leadership roles for a multifaceted organization.
The CFO will be a business partner who can assess the financial implications of new and existing opportunities and will also be willing to dig into the details and collaborate with others, inside and outside the organization, to achieve organizational goals. Strong communication and relationship skills are essential.
Watertown is located in northeastern South Dakota, situated on the Big Sioux River and two major lakes, Pelican Lake and Lake Kampeska. The area supports an array of year-round outdoor activities and a climate with four distinct seasons.
Confidential expressions of interest, nominations, and applications are welcomed and can be made via the WittKieffer candidate portal which can be accessed at https://candidateportal.wittkieffer.com/login?returnUrl=%2Fdescription%3FjobID%3D24575. Inquiries and questions concerning this search may be directed to the WittKieffer search consultants, Adriane Willig and Angela Raphael at [email protected].
Vice President – Chief Financial Officer, Hospital Enterprise
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Vice President – Chief Financial Officer, Hospital Enterprise INTEGRIS Health, based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma has an excellent opportunity for a thoughtful and engaging Vice President – Chief Financial Officer (VP/CFO) for the Hospital Enterprise.
This is a great opportunity to join a talented senior leadership team with the market’s leader health system. INTEGRIS Health, based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma has partnered with WittKieffer in the search for a thoughtful and engaging finance executive to serve as the next VP/CFO for the Hospital Enterprise portion of the integrated health system. The $2.4 billion, 10,000-caregiver, not-for-profit integrated delivery system includes hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, urgent care, imaging centers, surgery centers, virtual care, hospice, home health agencies, and its own Medicare Advantage Plan.
INTEGRIS Health operates (through both direct ownership and management contracts/joint ventures) more than 1,800 licensed beds across 17 hospitals and employs nearly 700 providers in the metro Oklahoma City and Enid area.
This is an exciting opportunity for a finance executive to join a humble and performance-oriented team striving to provide stellar care, access, and experience for customers across large geography in the state. Reporting to the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of INTEGRIS, Michael Weed, the VP/CFO will be a thought partner and business partner with colleagues in guiding investments for sustainability and growth for INTEGRIS Health as the largest Oklahoma-owned system in the state.
The VP/CFO of the Hospital Enterprise will drive excellence in financial performance across INTEGRIS’ Health hospitals, a network that represents a portfolio of $1.8 billion out of the system’s total revenue. This values-oriented individual will engage with leaders and caregivers with strategies that drive financial strength for INTEGRIS Health, forging the ability for the organization to provide the highest levels of care to the communities they serve.
The VP/CFO will ensure appropriate and competitive pricing for services while focusing on the optimization of coding and collections. Other areas of responsibility include financial planning and analysis that drive necessary financial decision making and developing continuous financial improvement systems.
Candidates should be well versed in contemporary financial tools, hospital financing, systems, and cost controls and should be equally versed in partnering with operations to build and execute strategic growth. This is an opportunity that will allow candidates to “think big” and challenge the status quo.
INTEGRIS Health is guided by a highly supportive Board that is sentient to the organization as a top employer that is committed to an exceptional consumer experience.
Interested parties can apply directly through the WittKieffer Candidate Portal, https://apptrkr.com/3926604, or by sending resumes, nominations, and inquiries to WittKieffer consultants through the office of Crystal Hendriks via email: https://tinyurl.com/3kxejd72.
All inquiries, applications and nominations will be held in the highest confidence.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3926604
Revenue and Data Analyst
Personal Growth. Expansion. Teamwork. Innovation. Be a part of a truly patient-first environment and an organization that cares about their employees. This is for a full-time opportunity based at the Corporate office in Woodbury. This role will require full-time training at the Corporate Campus in Woodbury, MN but will then allow for a partial hybrid model. Scheduled day hours are Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities/ Job Functions:
- Functions as the system administrator for decision support system (Strata), which includes responding to data load failures and inaccuracies as well as responsibility for general system maintenance.
- Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of data set structure and elements/fields including source data, field definitions (e.g. cross references for codes), reliability of data field and appropriate fields to use for various financial and revenue cycle analysis.
- Builds and maintains payer contracts in Strata.
- Builds and maintains revenue related dashboards in Strata. Performs Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) case costing, profitability analysis and special requests, providing recommendations for cases to be performed in-house or scheduled at a hospital.
- Prepares, in conjunction with the appropriate operational areas, analysis of proposed projects to determine financial viability (ROI).
- Performs profitability and data analysis to support financial decision making.
- Prepares ad hoc reports and analysis, as needed.
- Provides guidance and support in the design, development and implementation of decision support reporting tools.
- Proficient computer skills, including advance knowledge of Excel, database and query tools.
- Ability to perform fee analysis and knowledge of payers and third party payer mechanisms.
- Excellent math, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills; must be able to absorb large amounts of data; reach sound business conclusions from the data and communicate results in summary format.
- Must be knowledgeable of and comply with all confidentiality requirements related to assigned healthcare business activities and management of patient records, including but not limited to compliance and HIPAA regulations.
- Must be knowledgeable of and comply with all safety requirements and practices related to assigned responsibilities.
- Capable of relating to diverse age, demographic, and cultural backgrounds.
Summit Health ASO, provides administrative and clinical support to our full spectrum of orthopedic care services in our sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our OrthoQUICK clinics, imaging, bracing, therapy, surgery, and post-surgical stays at our Care Suites. Our expert teams are part of the 1000+ employees who partner to provide quality services and care designed to support a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Summit Orthopedics is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of federal, state and local governing boards and/or agencies.
For more information contact:
Leslee Hugare at [email protected]
Vice President of Patient Financial Services and Vice President of Patient Access
Carle Health System
Carle Health, located in Urbana, Illinois, seeks two dynamic, innovative, and metric-driven executives to serve as Vice President, Patient Access and Vice President, Patient Financial Services. Both roles offer exceptional opportunities to have a significant impact and become a member of an innovative team at one of the nation’s most respected fully integrated health systems. Carle Health prides itself as a national leader while maintaining a central role in the community, providing an outstanding level of care with the use of clinical information technology to improve the quality and safety of care. Carle Health is an integrated system of healthcare services, which includes a five-hospital system, multi-specialty physician groups, as well as Carle Illinois College of Medicine and the Stephens Family Clinical Research Institute. The system consists of five hospitals with 827 beds, multi-specialty physician group practices with more than 1,000 doctors and advanced practice providers, and health plans, including FirstCarolinaCare and Health Alliance.
The Vice President, Patient Access will provide enterprise leadership for patient and customer services encompassing patient access. The successful candidate will have ten or more years of demonstrated success in progressive patient access leadership roles as part of a complex and integrated health system that includes physician groups and hospitals. Advanced certifications are required, and a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred. Experience and knowledge of clinical operations are essential, and experience and/or certification with revenue cycle in an EPIC environment are preferred.
The Vice President, Patient Financial Services will manage and facilitate the business office’s revenue cycle and related functions. This leader will be responsible for monitoring and managing staff adherence to national and payer-specific claims processing regulations and is responsible for the oversight, optimization and day-to-day operation to ensure the department maximizes cash flow and minimizes bad debt. Ideal candidates for both positions will be technically strong but also able to think strategically, develop a vision for the future, and be a part of building a high-caliber revenue cycle organization.
Inquiries, nominations and applications are invited. Please direct all application materials to Sarah Zielke or Katie Mazzuckelli via the WittKieffer Candidate Portal.
For the Vice President, Patient Access, connect to the WK candidate portal here:
For the Vice President, Patient Financial Services role, connect to the WK candidate portal here:
Carle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
University of Minnesota Boynton
What we offer:
Excellent and affordable health care benefits. No nights or weekends 11 paid holidays Paid vacation and sick time Minnesota State Retirement System (MSRS) pension plan Reduced tuition opportunities covering 75% – 100% of eligible tuition.
About the Job:
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee all tasks assigned to the Revenue Cycle Department staff including identifying reimbursement issues, ensuring that claims, denials, and appeals are efficiently processed, resolving billing-related issues, and managing the Revenue Cycle Department staff.
- Implementing a system to ensure that accurate billing information is entered into the billing system.
- Supervising the revenue cycle department in various duties, such as account management, communications with insurance providers, collections, cash posting, contract analysis, and billing.
- Managing staff performance by providing regular feedback, performance reviews, and one-on-one meetings.
- Overseeing the hiring and training of staff.
- Efficiently managing patient complaints in respect of billing and collections.
- Planning and structuring the department workflow and staffing.
- Supervising teams effectively in a hybrid setting.
- Promote a safe, equitable, and respectful environment in which concerns can be addressed effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, healthcare administration, or related field plus at least 6 years of experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as electronic medical records.
- Proven experience in healthcare billing.
- Sound knowledge of health insurance providers.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting a culture that respects and advances diversity and inclusion.
- Experience working with individuals from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Kittson Memorial Healthcare Center
The Staff Accountant is responsible for activities pertaining to financial and general accounting, patient accounting, and statistical reporting and analysis.
Experience & Skills:
- Three to five years of general healthcare accounting and financial experience preferred.
- Must be able to calculate numbers with accuracy, using a large volume of figures.
- Must have good typing and computer skills, and be able to use a Ten-key adding machine with accuracy and speed.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
Education & Training:
- An education in Accounting/ Finance and/or Business Administration from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Strong analytical skills necessary as well as working knowledge of computer systems and accounting/ finance software.
- Must be able to demonstrate or substantiate knowledge in accounting/ finance principles and applications.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to function independently, be flexible-time wise, and have the ability to work effectively as a team member when the opportunity arises.
- Must have a broad and comprehensive understanding of the audit process and programs.
- Works daily on Lawson and One Report in order to check for errors in codes.
- Reconciles all accounts within the GL each month, and makes the necessary JE to fix if necessary.
- Record all manual checks and cafeteria report data into Quicken.
- Code invoices and return to AP as needed.
- Creates and sends out revenue/expense reports to director’s/dept. heads on monthly basis.
- Works with the Foundation to deposit and track all foundation donations on proper spreadsheets.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for Foundation meetings.
- Assists in supplying information for annual report of Foundation.
- Deposits all donation checks received to proper bank accounts and records on corresponding spreadsheets.
- Deposits monies and records expenses for Friday Night Live into correct bank accounts and spreadsheet.
- Deposits Dollar Store money brought from Activities on monthly basis and records on spreadsheets.
- Figures sales tax and submits payment for sales tax on MN Revenue website quarterly.
- Coordinates month-end closure