Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Certifications create opportunities at WVU Medicine
HFMA’s Enterprise membership provides organizations with the tools they need to advance their staff and improve performance.
First, last and only: Seizing the opportunity for patient financial conversations
Eric Foust of IntegraConnect and Chris Watanabe, a former executive at the Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority, talk about the particular challenges of collecting patient information during an ambulance transport. Then, in a sponsored segment by CareCredit, senior vice president Tuck Ross will talk about the behavior and treatment of patients as consumers.
Master disaster: Preparedness tips from FEMA and HHS
Melissa Harvey of the National Healthcare Preparedness Program and Charles Reneau of the Center for Domestic Preparedness discuss how hospitals can better prepare for natural and man-made disasters, plus a special appearance from amateur weatherman Frankie MacDonald.
Introducing the ‘Cup of Joe’ podcast
From the team that brings you Voices in Healthcare Finance comes Cup of Joe, a new podcast featuring conversations between HFMA's President and CEO, Joe Fifer, and key industry thought leaders. In today’s preview episode, Joe talks with Gail Wilensky, an economist and senior fellow at Project HOPE who served as a senior adviser to President George H.W. Bush.
Lessons in women’s leadership
Women from a panel discussion at HFMA's Annual Conference talk about their leadership experiences.
Solid written policy and agility are key to preparing for disaster
Former hospital CFO Ed Tucker shares a disaster preparedness budget model he created after Hurricane Katrina.
Shall we play a game?
Computer hackers have been around almost as long as computers themselves, but the risks to healthcare organizations are growing. On today's episode, we explore cybersecurity in hospitals and health systems--what information hackers want, what to do after a breach occurs, and how to avoid one in the first place.
Driving change with analytics
Caroline Gay and Ray Ready from Florida's Lakeland Regional Health talk about common analytics traps. Also: The latest from Washington and five features of HFMA's all-new all-inclusive membership.
CVS, Virtual Platforms, and How Millennials are Disrupting the Industry
Chad Mulvany, HFMA's director of healthcare finance policy, perspectives and analysis, shares insights on technological developments that are disrupting the industry.
Reinventing healthcare: The future in a technology-driven system
HFMA President and CEO Joe Fifer discusses the Association's recently submitted letter in response to ONC's request for input on price transparency initiatives.