Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
An interview With Ceci Connolly, president and CEO of the Alliance of Community Health Plans
Ceci Connolly, president and CEO of the Alliance of Community Health Plans, talks about risk and behavioral economics.
Addressing the social determinants of health
Nancy Johnson, CEO of El Rio Community Health Center in Tucson, talks about her organization’s processes for addressing the social determinants of health among its patient population. The interview is a follow-up to a panel discussion at HFMA's 2019 Thought Leadership Retreat. Also in this episode: insights on effective leadership of teams and pricing strategy objectives.
Price transparency: What to know about the CMS final rule
The podcast team breaks down the recently issued CMS final rule around price transparency. Also, a rural health system in South Dakota discusses how it transformed its revenue cycle by focusing on self-pay patients.
Cup of Joe: Paul Keckley, The Keckley Report
Paul Keckley, researcher, author and managing editor of the Keckley Report, talks with Joe Fifer about social determinants of health and better relationships between clinical and finance.
How to Kill Surprise Bills
David Shelton of PatientMatters talks about how the industry can eliminate surprise bills for good. Rich Daly interviews Paul Anderson from Strata Decision Technology about total cost of care. Also, five ways to engage millennial patients.
Innovative startup works to solve billing problems for patients and providers
HFMA members voted Papaya, a mobile app for patient payment, the most innovative startup at HFMA’s June Annual Conference.
Cup of Joe: ZDoggMD
Dr. Zubin Damania, better known as ZDoggMD in his popular online video series, talked with Joe Fifer at HFMA's Annual Conference about his vision for the future of healthcare.
A legislator, a supply chain manager and a productivity expert walk into a podcast
Keynote speaker and comedienne Jan McInnis shares tips for using humor in the workplace. Marty Lucenti of sponsor organization Vizient, and Stacy Brethauer of the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center talk about creating a clinically-integrated supply chain. HFMA's LMS Channel Manager Maegan Bishop provides five tips for being more productive.
Cup of Joe: Strata Decision Technology CEO Dan Michelson
In this episode sponsored by Strata Decision Technology, CEO Dan Michelson talks about the future of value-based care and the joint effort between HFMA and Strata to introduce the industry's first cost accounting adoption model.
Optimizing the patient experience in an era of consumerism
Nick Hut interviews Michelle Stansbury of Houston Methodist about her organization's work toward a better patient experience. Also: Katie Gilfillan, HFMA's director, healthcare finance policy, physician and clinical practice, joins Rich Daly and Chad Mulvany to talk about the major themes discussed at the Association's recent Thought Leadership Retreat in Washington, D.C. This episode is sponsored by Vizient, Inc.