Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Cup of Joe: Matt Eyles, CEO of AHIP
America's Health Insurance Plan President and CEO Matt Eyles discusses how health plans view price transparency and other issues facing the industry.
Special Episode: CMS transparency effort misses the mark
On the day that public comments were due to CMS on its proposed rule that would require the controversial public release of rates hospitals negotiated with health plans, Joe Fifer, president and CEO of HFMA, and Chad Mulvany, director of health finance policy and analysis for HFMA, preview their comments to CMS. Learn about the promise and peril of the approach CMS is taking to this key transparency issue.
Marcus Whitney on the First Steps Toward Innovation
Health:Further's Marcus Whitney talks about the importance of narrative in innovation and why everyone should have a seat at the table. HFMA's Chair, Mike Allen, whose theme is Dare You to Move, interviews G Shah of sponsor organization Change Healthcare about how his company is daring to move the industry forward. Finally, sponsor CareCredit shares five ways to measure the patient financial experience.
Cup of Joe: Judy Faulkner
Epic Founder and CEO Judy Faulkner talks about starting her company, empowering employees to make good decisions and keeping up in an ever-changing healthcare landscape.
Cup of Joe: Ken Kaufman
Kaufman Hall Managing Director Ken Kaufman discusses disruptive trends legacy providers should be watching.
Consumerism, Supply Chain Management and Provider-Sponsored Health Plans
Jim Higgins of Solutionreach shares his thoughts about consumerism in healthcare, and Kenny Scher from sponsor organization Nexera discusses supply chain management. Also: five lessons on starting a provider-sponsored health plan.
How an Iowa hospital earned 2 MAP Awards for excellence in revenue cycle performance
Henry County Health Center, a critical access hospital in Mount Pleasant, Iowa, has earned two MAP Awards and made noticeable strides toward financial transparency.
The Hospital Impact of the “Public Charge” Immigrant Rule
Rich Daly and Chad Mulvany discuss the impact of the "public charge" rule on hospitals. Jim Zadoorian of ARXchange talks about a new approach to price transparency. Also, Strata Decision Technology provides five ways healthcare organizations can prepare for the future with strategic planning.
The art and science of EHR upgrades
Jonce Smith of Stoltenberg Consulting discusses best practices to employ when conducting an electronic health record system upgrade. Also: five ways to address physician burnout.
EHRs, EDs and the latest on OPPS
Stephen Morgan of Virginia's Carilion Clinic shares how his organization used analytics to optimize its EHR. Also: Chad Mulvany shares early takes on the latest from CMS on OPPS, and in a sponsored segment, Florian Otto of Cedar talks about what healthcare can learn from other industries about patient-friendly payment.