Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
You should talk: Opportunities for patient financial conversations
Kristen Mazurek of Geisinger Health talks about the challenge of conversations with inpatients for whom care is not routine. Also, the latest healthcare finance news and key performance indicators for value-based payment.
What midterm elections mean for healthcare
Rich Daly interviews Rick Gundling, HFMA's senior vice president of healthcare financial practices, about the results of the midterm elections.
Around the World in 40 Weeks: Maternity Care Outside the U.S.
Olakunle Olaniyan, MD, MBA, FHFMA, president of Case Management Covenants, discusses what the United States can learn from other countries when it comes to maternity care. Also: an interview with Matt Houston of GHX about adoption of automated payment processes and five fast facts about hospital mergers and acquisitions. Sponsored by GHX.
A Clean (Hospital) Bill of Health
Kristen Mazurek, manager of patient financial services at Geisinger Health, talks about the hospital revenue cycle. Also, the latest healthcare finance news.
Disruptive partnerships and innovation
HFMA director Chad Mulvany discusses innovative disruption in the industry. Also: a Connecticut health system discusses mandatory e-prescribing of controlled substances.
Handling patient financial conversations in high-stress ED scenarios
John DeZulovich, director of patient financial services, St. Clair Hospital, shares best practices for financial conversations in the emergency department. Plus, HFMA news and the "Fast Five" on avoiding emergency department denials.
2019: The year of the healthcare consumer
Rick Gundling, HFMA's vice president of healthcare financial practice, discusses top challenges and opportunities in 2019 for healthcare finance leaders.
An inside view of hospital disaster preparedness
In this full-length interview, a Houston-based hospital CEO shares memories of Hurricane Harvey and his organization’s strategies for successfully maintaining operations.
The future of revenue cycle (Part 1)
Nicholas Mendyka of the University of Virginia Health System Medical Center talks about the necessary coordination between clinical and financial for future revenue cycle success. Also: five key considerations for organization integration.
Be prepared: Two ways healthcare providers plan for the unexpected
Privia Health's senior vice president of revenue cycle management discusses physician practice strategies for effective patient financial conversations before service delivery, and in another type of "preparedness," a hospital CEO shares memories of Hurricane Harvey and the steps his facility took to maintain operations.