Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
Research summary: Study identifies health systems’ two biggest concerns — staffing and financial performance
HFMA, with sponsorship by Lifepoint, surveyed 100 healthcare respondents to better understand health systems’ concerns, including strategic priorities, staffing issues, improving the patient experience, partnerships, market expansion opportunities and co-location. Staffing and financial performance were the two greatest concerns for nearly all health systems. To learn more, download the key findings from the survey.
HFMA Comments on Hospital OPPS: Proposed Remedy for the 340B-Acquired Drug Payment Policy for CYs 2018–2022
HFMA presents its comment letter to CMS on the proposed rule, Medicare Program; Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System: Remedy for the 340B-Acquired Drug Payment Policy for Calendar Years 2018–2022.
Stemming the outpatient profit squeeze with a revenue cycle workflow gap analysis
Hospital and health system outpatient, outreach and ancillary services are often confined to EHR systems to manage their billing. Designed for bigger-ticket, lower-volume claims, these systems lack specific front-end intelligence, system connectivity, and automation necessary to efficiently manage these departments’ unique billing need. Too often, the result is an unnecessarily high number of submission errors,…
FY 2024 IPPS/LTCH Final Rule Summary
HFMA presents a detailed summary of the final rule released by CMS describing federal FY 2024 policies and rates for Medicare’s inpatient prospective payment system and the long-term care hospital prospective payment system.
Patient access: The key to a healthy revenue cycle
As hospitals and physician groups face ongoing labor shortages and skyrocketing costs, maintaining effective Patient Access processes is critical. Ensuring efficiency and accuracy upstream helps prevent delayed reimbursement downstream—while supporting a positive patient experience. Download this whitepaper to explore the three patient access processes that can help protect revenue and improve the patient experience. Identify…
Leverage healthcare price transparency data to promote financial sustainability
Healthcare organizations are encouraged to review strategies and how to collaborate with payers, among other insights in this article, in order to grow healthcare consumer trust, engagement and retention.
FY 2024 Skilled Nursing Facilities PPS Final Rule Summary
HFMA presents a detailed summary of the final rule updating the Medicare skilled nursing facility (SNF) payment rates for FY 2024.
HFMA 2023-24 Leadership Directory
HFMA's 2023-24 Leadership Directory provides a listing of the Association's National, Regional and Chapter leaders for its current fiscal year.
Healthcare Financial Management Association offers finance education in the Middle East
Chicago (Aug. 22, 2023) – The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) is offering a new international educational opportunity with a one-day healthcare finance session at the Global Health Exhibition in Riyadh on Oct. 31. Selat, a Riyadh-based revenue cycle management (RCM) consulting firm and their training firm Nawa, is the exclusive sponsor of the event. …
5 ways end-to-end RCM improves the employee experience
In today’s healthcare landscape, it can be very difficult to find and retain top talent. The key? Improve the employee experience. See the 5 ways end-to-end RCM can enhance your team’s day-to-day, creating a superior work environment that speaks for itself. Inside this guide, you’ll learn how to improve the employee experience by enabling more…