Data + Insights
- Consumerism Maturity Model
- Data + Insights 3rd party copy save
- HFMA’s MAP Initiative
- HFMA Compensation Benchmarks
- Data + Insights Overview
- Guidehouse Payvider
- HFMA Peer Review
- MAP KEY Connect
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse – pre launch page
- GuideIQ, powered by Guidehouse
- Harness Price Transparency with Turquoise Health
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- HFMA Health System Purchase Plans 2023
- parent page test – jean
- Navigate the Future of Health Equity with Equity Quotient
- Revenue Cycle Management Technology Adoption Model
- The Critical Role of Rehab in COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- Digitizing P2P Helps Reduce Costs, Boosts Supplier Relationships
- Supporting financial health with clinical asset reallocation
- Partnering for transformation: SCP Health reduces costs by 28%
- Trends in Hospital Outpatient Revenue Cycle Management
- Mitigating Inflation’s Impact on the Revenue Cycle
- Reduce Readmissions for Complex Pulmonary Patients
- ACO PAC Partnership Survey
- US Healthcare Report: How are Health Systems Embracing IA to Enhance Patient Experience?
- Optimize Physician Reimbursement with Comprehensive, Technology-Enabled RCM Services
- 5 Financial Benefits of Rehabilitation Partnership
- CFO of the Future
- Meeting Today’s Complex Pulmonary Needs Through LTACH Expertise
- How to Maximize your Medigap Market Share
- Improving Patient Financial Engagement Within Rapidly Changing Regulatory Guidelines
- Financial & Clinical Success Through Activity Based Costing
- Know the differences between LTACHs vs SNFs
- What Providers Need to Know about Uncollected Patient Payments
- Now is the Time for Payvider Adoption and Growth
- Get out of the Denial Danger Zone!
- Aging America: Is Your Rehabilitation Program Ready?
- How Health Systems are Navigating their Post-pandemic Future
- Post-Acute Care Survey
- Consumerism After COVID: How to Incorporate a Changing Market Into Your Post-Acute Strategy
- Why team engagement needs to be your number one priority right now
About the Author
New report projects robust investment in healthcare revenue cycle and finance solutions, despite economic headwinds
CHICAGO (Aug. 16, 2023) – More than one-third of health system executives participating in a recent survey are planning to automate two or more revenue cycle management (RCM) or finance functions in 2024, according to a report published by the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) and Eliciting Insights, a healthcare strategy and market research company.…
FY 2024 Hospice Payment Rate Update Final Rule Summary
HFMA provides a detailed summary of the final rule updating the Medicare hospice payment rates, wage index, the cap amount and the quality reporting requirements for FY 2024.
FY 2024 Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities PPS Final Rule Summary
HFMA presents a detailed summary of the FY 2024 final rule released by CMS that rebases and revises the inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPF) PPS market basket to reflect a 2021 base year and makes other changes affecting IPF PPS rates.
Common coding challenges hospitals face and how to fix them
Managing revenue and profitability has become increasingly difficult for hospitals, leading many to take drastic cost-cutting measures. However, there are less painful options, including reevaluating and revamping medical coding processes. Managing revenue and profitability has become increasingly difficult for hospitals, leading many to take drastic cost-cutting measures. However, there are less painful options, including reevaluating…
How to staff smarter and reduce reliance on expensive travel contracts
To bridge the healthcare staffing gap and tackle workforce issues such as burnout, spikes in labor costs, and rising retirements among nurses, hospitals and healthcare facilities need a technology-driven approach that empowers staffing managers with the control needed to address fluctuating patient volume without understaffing or overspending on labor. This How-To guide highlights the challenges,…
FY 2024 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility PPS Final Rule Summary
HFMA presents a detailed summary of the final rule issued by CMS on the Medicare inpatient rehabilitation facility prospective payment system for FY 2024.
How leveraging artificial intelligence in utilization management can enhance your revenue cycle
This white paper dives into how AI will help make healthcare sustainable and provide more of a focus on patient care. The goal is to decrease industry challenges and create new efforts to reduce the administrative cost of healthcare.
Remedy for 340B-Acquired Drug Payment Policy Proposed Rule Summary
FMA presents a detailed summary of the proposed rule describing the Agency’s proposed actions to craft a remedy relating to the adjustment of Medicare payment rates for drugs acquired under the 340B Program from calendar 2018 through September 27, 2022.
4 opportunities to improve mid-cycle revenue operations
The quality of a hospital’s revenue cycle processes directly impacts the health of its bottom line. In an age of stagnant margins, hospitals should do all they can to improve revenue cycle efficiency. The mid-cycle—that critical phase between patient registration and claims submission — is a great place to start. Numerous challenges arise during this…
Kenneth Stoll Receives HFMA Individual Achievement Award
Nashville, Tenn. (June 27, 2023) – The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) today presented Kenneth Stoll with the 2023 Frederick C. Morgan Individual Achievement Award, honoring career-long contributions to HFMA and to the healthcare finance profession. Stoll has been vice president of strategic accounts at RevSpring, based in Nashville, since January 2020. He previously held…