Florida Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteering for an HFMA Florida Chapter committee or event is a great way to get the most out of your HFMA membership! Answer the Call to be a Chapter Leader!!!
The Florida HFMA Chapter is a volunteer organization. Everything we do depends on the great group of people who give a little of their time and effort to make the Chapter a success. Whether you have an hour a week or a few hours a month, we would love to hear from you about your volunteer interests. Check out some of the areas where you can volunteer!
- Membership: Help us with member engagement and recruitment. Work with us on individual members, provider organizations, volunteer programs and member communications to ensure our members get the value they want. Help grow our Chapter!
- Florida Unforgettable Networking (FUN) Committee: Networking is an important part of what we do. Bring your creativity and energy to help us deliver successful, fun networking events to our members.
- Creative Marketing & Communications: Our growing social media and communications program is an important connection to our members. If your interests include content creation, media management, great ideas and creativity then this could be for you.
- Sponsorship: Our Chapter relies on the great business partners that support us. Help us get more partners to join and deliver the results they need to see.
- Statewide & Regional Education: We deliver lots of valuable education and content to help our members be successful and grow their careers. For our statewide events, our regional events and our virtual events, our key focus is on relevant topics, have great speakers and deliver actionable content. Help us design and deliver these programs.
Want to just chat with us? Contact our Director of Membership, David Hoyle, at 941.320.0938 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.