Member Benefits, at a Glance
The following are included at no extra cost to International Members:
Unlimited website content
Access all hfm articles, regulatory updates, digital publications and more.
Webinars & podcasts
Learn online about a wide variety of healthcare finance subjects presented by industry thought leaders.
Website experiences that prompt you to learn more and suggest member benefits specifically aligned to your membership profile.
The following are included at a discount to International Members:
Earn your Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR), Certified Revenue Cycle Representative for the Gulf Cooperation Council (CRCR-GCC) and Certified Specialist Business Intelligence (CSBI) certifications, raising your professional standing. Both certifications are available at a 25% discount to HFMA international members.
Earn CPE and maintain credentials with a vast selection of online courses available at a 25% discount to HFMA international members. As a new member, you will receive complimentary access to the course “Strategies to Prevent Claims Denials” for one year.
Other courses available include the following:
- Advance Directives and Bedside Registration
- An Introduction to Contract Management
- Basic Billing Rules and Payment Methodologies
- Cost Analysis and Management
- Cost Effectiveness of Health: An Introduction
- Fundamentals of Insurance Verification
- Health Information Management (HIM) and Coding
- Health Plans – An Overview
- Key Performance Indicators in the Revenue Cycle
- Managed Care Reimbursement Methodologies
- Patient Scheduling Basics
- Pre-Registration and Insurance Verification
- Revenue Capture and Recognition
Live education discounts
Get significant member-only savings on programs and events such as HFMA’s Annual Conference.