Post a Job
There is no charge to post an opportunity and will remain on the job board for three months unless otherwise directed or resubmitted.
Your request for the posted position will be posted to the VA/DC HFMA job board within 3 business days.
Sales Strategic Account Director
At UASI, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking an experienced Business Development Director to join our team. Our Strategic Account Director will be responsible for driving growth of UASI services with prospective health system clients within an assigned geographic territory. This position is ideal for an individual contributor who thrives in an entrepreneurial role with opportunity to grow an established client base while adding new clients.
Ideal candidates for this role will possess the following characteristics:
- Consultative sales approach
- Hunter mentality
- Strong sense of urgency and action oriented
- Results driven
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships
- Develop a territory growth plan that outlines a strategic approach to strengthening and growing established customer base and generating and closing new client opportunities.
- Serve as the main point of contact and trusted advisor to a portfolio of customers.
- Identify strategic insight and priorities that need to be executed at the account level that will maximize client relationship strength, growth goals and retention.
- Take the lead in the creation of client value propositions, strategy to win and proposal building within current client base by collaborating with the service delivery teams.
- Leverage and develop relationships with key decision makers within the health system who are influential in the consideration process for UASI products and services.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Conduct outbound activity to target audiences from marketing qualified leads and other sources to generate new sales opportunities
- Provide insight and perspectives on improving UASI’s go to market strategy and approach working closely with the VP of Sales.
- Proactively monitor analytics and tie metrics to client value. Communicate regularly with clients and delivery teams about metrics to ensure satisfaction to ensure customer ROI.
- Collaborate with Service Line Leaders to provide input/feedback directly from customers to influence solution improvement.
- Cross functional collaboration to improve customer experience and ensure most efficient, but effective processes.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding sales targets
- Strong deal diagnostic, strategic selling, and closing skills
- Strong communication/presentation skills, ability to command a topic and effectively position UASI as a credible partner for health systems
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and working with shifting priorities
- Preference for proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software
- A sales hunter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consultative skills to grow business
- Healthcare consulting or related experience preferred, with a focus on Revenue Cycle Management, client service, solution-selling and problem-solving
- Strong industry knowledge and understanding of key industry trends/drivers.
- Preference for prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
UASI provides a growth environment with opportunities for high achievers to be rewarded. We offer a benefit package with compensation aligned to contribution and success.