Our volunteers and mentors drive the activity and success of the Virginia-Washington DC Chapter of HFMA. We need your help and expertise to continually expand the value of membership.
Volunteering with HFMA offers benefits for you, both personally and professionally:
Volunteer opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Education Committee – Supports high quality education opportunities in the areas of healthcare finance and management.
- Leadership Development Committee – Develops and implements programs to identify, recruit, educate, mentor, and recognize future chapter leaders.
- Membership Committee – Develops and implements an annual plan for member recruitment and retention.
- Communications Committee – Supports the promotion of chapter news and event information through our website, email, and social media platforms.
- Sponsorship Committee – Responsible for setting sponsorship offerings, recruiting sponsors, and making sure pledges are received.
- Volunteer Recruiting – Help the Volunteer Coordinator recruit volunteers to support chapter needs.
Please use the questionnaire link above to tell us a bit about yourself and let us know how you are interested in volunteering!
Mentoring an Early Careerist with HFMA offers benefits for you and our future leaders, both personally and professionally:
The goal of the Virginia-Washington DC Mentorship Program is to assist current and prospective members with achieving professional goals, enhancing skills, networking, and knowledge sharing amongst leaders to boost your career and enrich your HFMA membership.
- One-on-One meetings with Senior Healthcare Finance Leaders
- Networking Events
- Educational Sessions
Please use the questionnaire link above to tell us a bit about yourself and let us know how you are interested in mentoring or joining us as an early careerist!