Our WI HFMA organization is made up of volunteers that donate time to enhance their career, network with peers, and invest in building, growing, and bettering the chapter.
There are several ways to become involved, including volunteering at an event, joining a committee, or serving in a leadership position. Becoming a mentor is another way to share your expertise.
Please contact WI HFMA Volunteer Coordinator, Britt Tillman, at [email protected] to see what opportunities are currently available!
Wisconsin Chapter – We want to hear your thoughts!
Membership Insight Survey
- The HFMA Wisconsin Chapter Membership Insight Survey is intended to draw upon the chapter’s greatest strength – its membership
- Our collective insight and wisdom will help us create an excellent educational experience for all of you
- Please share your insights and ideas to help shape our 2023-2024 educational offerings
- Survey link: https://cvent.me/LLNDlN
CHAPTER VOLUNTEER POSITIONS
- Awards & Recognition
- Communications & Marketing
- Membership & Student Advisors
- Networking & Social Events
- Programs (Ongoing Programs Committee, Women in
Healthcare Leadership Conference Committee)