Our WI HFMA organization is made up of volunteers that donate time to enhance their career, network with peers, and invest in building, growing, and bettering the chapter.
There are several ways to become involved, including volunteering at an event, joining a committee, or serving in a leadership position. Becoming a mentor is another way to share your expertise.
Please contact WI HFMA Volunteer Coordinator, Corina Schoenke, at [email protected] to see what opportunities are currently available!
CHAPTER VOLUNTEER POSITIONS
- Awards & Recognition
- Communications & Marketing
- Membership & Student Advisors
- Networking & Social Events
- Programs (Ongoing Programs Committee, Women in
Healthcare Leadership Conference Committee)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Regional & At-Large Seats
- Vice President, Programs
- Secretary/Assistant Treasurer