- Igniting the spark for healthcare transformation: FY22-23 HFMA Chair Aaron Crane says it’s “past time for us to manage the healthcare ecosystem.”
- Why health systems may find an acute care at home strategy attractive
- Effective nurse staffing requires CFO-CNO alignment
- More not-for-profit health systems are opting to pay board members
- Jill Geisler on crisis management: Lead like Zelenskyy
hfm magazine, a benefit of HFMA membership, features actionable insights and innovative strategies across the healthcare finance continuum across topics like accounting and financial reporting; finance and business strategy; legal and regulatory compliance; operations management; payment, reimbursement, and managed care; revenue cycle; technology; leadership and financial sustainability.