Your Adventure Starts Here
HFMA empowers healthcare financial professionals with the tools and resources they need to overcome today’s toughest challenges. From online education and certifications to critical regulatory analysis, the benefits of membership are designed to help you create a sustainable future for your organization. Whether joining yourself or looking to extend benefits across your organization, HFMA has a membership that’s right for you. Join HFMA today.
Promote yourself with expertise when you join HFMA and complete any and all of HFMA’s nationally recognized certifications including the Certified Healthcare Finance Professional and Certified Revenue Cycle Representative.
Plus, all US-members receive unlimited access to all e-learning courses, webinars, virtual conferences, and more.
Improve revenue cycle performance, assess your salary compared to the industry, compare market position, leverage price transparency data and more through HFMA’s HFMA Data + Insights.
Solving complex problems and staying current and compliant with regulatory matters is easier with the focused newsletters and articles you get when you join HFMA.
- Using artificial intelligence, the HFMA Daily ensures you start each day with news that matters most to you.
- Ongoing regulatory updates and resources help you make sense of government and federal policy that impacts your organization.
- Only members can use the personalization tools on hfma.org to build a custom landing page that aggregates information you want in one place.
- Access to specialty-specific e-newsletters: Revenue Cycle Insights and the Cost Effectiveness of Health Report.
Share insights, crowdsource ideas, learn from others, and build relationships at both the local and national level when you belong to the HFMA’s collaborative community.
- All US-based members get free Chapter membership in one of HFMA’s local chapters.
- Connect with like-minded individuals from across the country in a growing number of topic-specific online interactive community groups.
- The searchable online member directory helps you find any member—by location, facility, job titles and more.
*Please note, Student Members and International Members only have online access to hfm magazine.
All Members. Every member enjoys access to the following extra benefits:
- Discount pricing on all live education events, including the HFMA Annual Conference, Revenue Cycle Conference and chapter events.
- Find the perfect candidate or speed up your own job search with the HFMA Job Bank.
- Sourcing business partners and suppliers is easier with when you search for products and solutions that have earned the HFMA Peer Review designation.
- Access to a passionate, dedicated team of member support experts.
Special Enterprise Organization Benefits
- Provider Enterprise members can compare a number of critical revenue cycle key performance indicators against more than 600 facilities with a discounted license to HFMA’s MAP App.
- Online portal to access employee engagement data
No matter where you work, HFMA has a membership that’s right for you
For individuals working in healthcare delivery and provider settings, including hospitals, health systems, physician practices or health plans.
|Join as professional|
|Business Partner $515|
For individuals working at industry suppliers and service companies seeking to grow their expertise, build vital relationships and enhance their professional brand.
|Join as business partner|
Full-time students are eligible to access to all the benefits of HFMA for a special discounted price.
|Join as student|
Educators, academic program administrators and full-time faculty can leverage the resources of HFMA across campus with special academic pricing.
|Join as faculty|
For healthcare professionals residing outside the U.S. interested in membership with a curated selection of benefits.
Hospitals, health systems and business partners seeking cost-effective education programs and industry resources to increase staff engagement and optimize business performance, will benefit from this organization-based membership.
|Critical Access Hospital|
Critical Access Hospitals seeking cost-effective education programs and industry resources to increase staff engagement and optimize business performance, will benefit from this organization-based membership. Learn more >
|Join as Critical Access Hospital|
|Indian Health Service Facility|
Indian Health Service designated Hospitals and Health Centers seeking cost-effective education programs and industry resources to increase staff engagement and optimize business performance, will benefit from this organization-based membership . Learn more >
|Join as Indian Health Service|
|Employees of Enterprise Organizations|
If your organization has an HFMA Enterprise account, confirming your membership is easy with your business email.
|Need time to decide? Register as a Guest and enjoy access to five free articles every month.||Be our guest|