If you would like to get involved as an officer, committee member or serve in some other capacity, please complete the online form. Someone from the chapter will contact you.
- Membership – Encourages growth of the chapter and provides services to members in the area of surveys, nominations and leadership, recruitment, retention, social events and networking, volunteerism.
- Certification – Encourages and assists members in achieving National certification.
- Programs – Provides educational programs to the chapter membership in areas including: compliance, internal audit, medical group, Medicare/Medicaid, patient financial services, and managed care.
- Sponsorship – Conducts the Chapter’s annual sponsor fund raising.
- Newsletter & Communications – Writes, edits, and publishes the chapter newsletters. Activities include internet and website, history and archives, photojournalism, and public relations.
- Innovation Initiative
- Early Careerist/Mentorship