2022 Mid America Summer Institute
- Do’s, Don’ts and Whoops of Construction and Redesign Projects
- Ignite the Spark
- Engaging all Revenue Cycle Departments in Denial Prevention
- Exploring Additional Avenues for Patient Assistance
- Rethinking the Patient Financial Experience
- Cost Effectiveness of Health
- Perspective is the Best Medicine
- No Surprises Act and the Future of Patient Engagement
- Federal Update
- Top Payer Audit (& Denial) Challenges & Strategies for Success
- What Keeps a Revenue Cycle Leader Up at Night?
Registration is Open for the 2022 Mid America Summer Institute!
HFMA MASI is an annual conference organized by seven of the mid-west chapters of HFMA. The conference brings together 400+ healthcare professionals who work in hospitals, health plans, physician practices and others healthcare settings creating an environment to educate, connect and motivate! This year’s event will be held in Minneapolis, August 8-10, 2022.
As an attendee, you will be able to
- participate in a wide variety of learning opportunities including panels, lectures, and listen to inspiring keynote speakers. Click here to view our current agenda.
- receive up to 14.25 CPE credits in various fields of study through National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
- opportunity to participate in the Certified Healthcare Finance Professional (CHFP) certification.
- learn best practices from peers and industry experts.
- obtain tangible take-aways to help your organization with “Embracing Change and Transformation”!
Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities for the 2022 Mid America Summer Institute!
Serving over 8,000 healthcare professionals across seven chapters, your organization will receive recognition and gain exposure for an entire year.
The 2022 exhibit hall has levels inside the exhibit hall, the central MASI hub of activity.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
With brand-new and enhanced opportunities available at various price points, you are sure to find the perfect fit for your organization.
Questions? Contact, Jean Nyberg 2022 Mid America Summer Institute Sponsorship Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org